Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderkit Of ShadowClan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavenderspark

Lavenderspark

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 5

Cinderkit Of ShadowClan Empty
PostSubject: Cinderkit Of ShadowClan   Cinderkit Of ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 6:01

Cat Name: Cinderkit/paw/flight

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Darkstripe, Silverstream, Ashfur, Scourge, and Bluestar. And lemme just throw out here that I can't STAND Firestar. -_-

Familiarity with the series: I have read the first series seven times, and a bit of the second.

Appearance:
Cinderkit Of ShadowClan Moonpaw

Personality: Cinderkit is a bit reserved, and this will show as she gets older as well. Usually, she won't speak until spoken to. If it's a friend, however, Cinderkit will talk at a constant rate. Despite her being a bit shy, if someone is getting harmed in the matter, she'll jump right to her paws and scold them. She is very thoughtful, but sometimes makes decisions a bit rashly.

Origins: Pure ShadowClan

Clan: ShadowClan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Cinderkit watched the frozen precipitation tumble down from the shadowed sky, and her eyes twinkled with amusement. This was the first time she had witnessed snow. A snowflake fell on her nose, and as soon as it came in contact with her warm pelt, it melted and became a droplet. She giggled with glee, pawing at the snowflakes that fell from the Heavens, wishing it could snow all the time.

Last edited by Lavenderspark on Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 19:45; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit Of ShadowClan   Cinderkit Of ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 9:28

Wow. This is good :D

I just think you need to change your name. Here we have this naming system where the prefix has to fit the cat's appearance and the suffix has to fit the cat's skills. You could ask Ebs (here's her profile) for help with that if you need it x3

Cinderkit Of ShadowClan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Lavenderspark

Lavenderspark

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit Of ShadowClan   Cinderkit Of ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 19:15

Edited! :3

Cinderkit Of ShadowClan Pegasister_stamp_by_sunnstamp-d5ftu8vCinderkit Of ShadowClan Adam_Lambert_Fan_by_Senzi
Cinderkit Of ShadowClan Derpy_is_excited_by_tranquilmind-d4nosqu
Cinderkit Of ShadowClan Supernatural_Stamp_by_rstovallCinderkit Of ShadowClan Cheshire_cat_stamp_by_korkeh
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit Of ShadowClan   Cinderkit Of ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 19:26

May I suggest another name such as maybe Gray-, Ash-, or even Cinder-? Of course, there are other names you could choose from but those are some from the top of my head at the moment.

The reason I ask is because we already have a Silverpaw and a recent Silverkit in Shadowclan. I just believe that it would get a little confusing in the long run. Sorry for any inconvenience ;u;

This creation is wonderful by the way :D
Back to top Go down
Lavenderspark

Lavenderspark

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit Of ShadowClan   Cinderkit Of ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 19:43

Oh dear, I'm sorry. xD I need to do my research.

Thank you~ Changing now.

Cinderkit Of ShadowClan Pegasister_stamp_by_sunnstamp-d5ftu8vCinderkit Of ShadowClan Adam_Lambert_Fan_by_Senzi
Cinderkit Of ShadowClan Supernatural_Stamp_by_rstovallCinderkit Of ShadowClan Cheshire_cat_stamp_by_korkeh
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit Of ShadowClan   Cinderkit Of ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 20:43

Approved :D
Back to top Go down
Lavenderspark

Lavenderspark

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit Of ShadowClan   Cinderkit Of ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 21:13

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit Of ShadowClan   Cinderkit Of ShadowClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderkit Of ShadowClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ShadowClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: