Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spiderkit's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Spiderkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Spiderkit's Creation   Spiderkit's Creation EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 22:38

Cat Name: Spiderwhisker
(Named for his long legs, http://ailuronymy.tumblr.com/post/22122631023/suffix-whisker )

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Hurhur guess

Familiarity with the series: Still haven’t gotten around to reading the last book guh. But aside from that, almost all of them.

Appearance: Short, fine, glossy, smooth fur, with many short, feathery whiskers. White fur, fading to a darker cream as he grows older, with a dark brown seal point which grows more prominent as he ages, fading to black on the center of his face when fully mature. Dark brown on his ears, tail, and paws until halfway to the elbow. Left front toes are white. Has long legs, which provide his name. Otherwise, follows many of the other characteristics of a Siamese. Slender and lithe, but still decently muscled - for his rather smallish size. Will eventually receive a scar running from the top of his eye to the bottom, but will not affect his sight, as well as many other scars, as warriors are wont to do. Slightly large, almond-shaped blue eyes.
Art by my amazing Rainy bab:

Personality: As a kit, Spiderkit is rather small and timid. He prefers to play alone, as he is often pushed around and bullied by some of the larger kits due to his small size and because many of the queens think highly of him and coddle him. He prefers to be alone, despite this, and feels even more at home in the dark than some other ShadowClan cats, due to all the time he’s spent alone in the dark, thinking. As he grows, he still remains rather small, but becomes relatively well muscled, while still retaining his agility and lithe form. While a quick learner when it comes to battle moves, he prefers thinking and strategy to actually fighting, but /will/ fight when absolutely necessary. He doesn’t like getting his paws dirty, and is still rather timid at this point. During his apprenticeship, he is still bullied by the larger kits-made-apprentices, and he suffers in silence as much as he can. Later in his apprenticeship, he starts to become bolder, a bit more sure of himself. He begins to feel less fear when faced with his attackers, both his bullies and enemies from other clans alike. He begins to lose the sense of emotions he had once had a small grasp on, and becomes colder inside. Even as he changes within, he keeps up his guise of a small, timid apprentice, managing to fool most, if not all of the clan. Eventually, during an apprentice solo hunting trip, his foremost tormentor, Cinderpaw, confronts him. Spiderpaw proposes a sparring match to settle things once and for all, in a clearing near where he knows a fox dwells. As they fight, the fox rushes in, and Cinderpaw attacks it, calling on Spiderpaw to help. Spiderpaw watches impassively as Cinderpaw throws himself at the fox, quickly becoming overpowered by the fox, and killed. Spiderpaw flees, rushing back to camp to tell the others, even as he replays the scene in his mind, relishing in the sharp /snap/ of bone. At this point, he has incredibly shallow emotions, though he can mimic them perfectly, and is very coldhearted, manipulative, and egocentric. Most of the time, he retains his façade, hiding himself from others behind his timid guise, bus occasionally his dark side can bleed through. He hasn’t believed in StarClan since he was an older kit, believing that if they existed, they wouldn’t have let him be pushed around as he was. He is very patient when it suits him or his plans, but can be thrown into a rage at the slightest things when he isn’t able to control himself or his disguise. He gets bored very easily, and so is almost always in want of someone to distract him. (Basically, if you don’t know already, he’s a psychopath. You can look it up, I’ve done my research.)

Origins: Mother is pureblood ShadowClan; Father is unknown. (She got knocked up by a kittypet shh don’t tell Spider)

Clan: ShadowClan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):
“Spiderpaw!”
Spiderpaw looked on as the grey apprentice threw himself at the fox, saliva dripping from its slim ginger muzzle. He didn’t bat an eye as he watched the fox rip at Cinderpaw with it’s sharp claws, tearing out fur and gouging flesh. Cinderpaw’s yowl split the air as he fought, desperately trying to keep fighting even as he bleed swiftly from the deep wound. He turned for a moment, his amber eyes locking onto Spiderpaw’s dark blue ones.
“Spiderpaw, help me!” he screeched as the fox’s teeth locked in a hind leg, shaking it’s head and ripping and tearing at the tabby’s flesh. Spiderpaw heard the crunch of bone, let a small, fanged grin split his face for but a moment, and was gone, racing to camp with his guise in place to tell the clan what had happened, to rally them to drive the fox away, and retrieve Cinderpaw’s torn, bloody… broken body. He felt something then, something close to what he had once thought joy or happiness had felt like. No, it wasn’t happiness. Contentness, perhaps? Satisfaction? Spiderpaw shrugged it off, dark and light paws carrying the apprentice swiftly back to camp, a startled, terrified, haunted look on his face, even as inwardly, he yowled, singing with something close to delight.

NOTE: I will ONLY create this character with full approval of the admins. I know that having an actual psychopath may be different, but I know how to RP one, and I'm quite confident that if you allow me, he can be an amazing and complex character. He will not go around murdering everyone for no reason, I swear.

Last edited by Spider(kit) in a Crown on Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Spiderkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit's Creation   Spiderkit's Creation EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 23:18

I suppose it's approved. Temporarily, at least.

Spiderkit's Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Spiderkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ShadowClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: