Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Introducing Hollymint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

Introducing Hollymint Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Hollymint   Introducing Hollymint EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012 - 1:40

Cat Name: Hollymint

Tom or She-Cat: she-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):

Mapleshade, Antpelt, Hazeltail, Brairlight, Willowbreeze, Goosefeather, Echoleaves, Shellheart, Pinestar, and Ravenpaw.

Familiarity with the series:

I have read all the books, and the Super Editions are some of my favorites.

Appearance:

Light gray she-cat with sea-foam green eyes and slightly smaller frame than most, but armed with longer claws. Born without a sense of smell, and has a long scar across her left eye.

Personality:

A sweet she-cat with a happy disposition, and a tendency to fall into some of the most awkward situations. She is as bright as can be despite the tragedies that seem to befall upon herself and those around her. Hollymint is very forgiving, but can only truly trust those she is close to and is rather secretive when it comes to her true thoughts and opinions.

Origins:*

A half-clan ShadowClan she-cat. Her mother fell in love with a ThunderClan tom, but when the warrior discovered she was having kits her mate abandoned her. Hollymint was cast out as a kit, and, taken in by a loner, survived. The loner Cocoa, a former kittypet who had lost her kits when her two-legs left her, took Hollymint in and gave the small kit her milk. She died when Hollymint was three moons old, and she returned to the clans to become a warrior. She wasn't welcomed with open paws, however, and was looked down by the clan for the majority of her apprenticeship. She was mistaken for a loner, and her bloodline was not revealed until she became a warrior and gained the clan's respect.

Clan: ShadowClan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):

"Stupid frog!" She hissed as the slimy creature slipped from hers paws. She almost had it too, the mouse-brained fish things! The she-cat wallowed in self-pity as she watched the frog hop into the shadows, leaving the small apprentice empty-pawed.

She shivered as a tail swept over her shoulder. "Why can't you do anything right?" Her mentor grumbled, tail flicking in agitation. Hollypaw shrunk back as the senior warrior surveyed her with his calculating orbs, and for once the apprentice wished she could just disappear. She saw his muscular shoulders tense as he flexed his claws, making her feel apprehensive and tiny. Her mentor's long silver pelt brushed against her nose, causing the gray she-cat to sniffle.

"I-I didn't mean to lose the frog. It j-just kind of slipped out of my paws..." She mewed meekly, looking for an excuse.

"Kittypets don't catch frogs, Hollypaw. You should search for some two-legs to snag those tiny claws on - you would have a better chance." He said, with a growl rising in his throat. The light gray she-cat fumbled with her paws as he motioned with his tail. "Go hunt something else."

The apprentice didn't need to be told twice, and she scrambled to comply. She hopped over the rock, only stopping to twist her head back to answer, "I-It won't happen again." She stuttered.

He didn't spare her a second glance. "Sorry catches no prey."

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Introducing Hollymint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Hollymint   Introducing Hollymint EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012 - 13:05

Wow. We have rules about limiting half-Clan cats and stuff, but this is a really good creation. I wouldn't want to turn it down x3

The only thing is that we start off as kits here. Once you've done that, I'll check it again.

Introducing Hollymint I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Introducing Hollymint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old Unfinished or Unapproved Creations-
Jump to: