Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's Assessement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rainpaw's Assessement Empty
PostSubject: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 7:34

Graystream made his way inside of WindClan's camp. Once inside he edged his way slowly towards the Apprentice's Den and poked his head inside, "Rainpaw?" He called quietly as he looked around for the WindClan Apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 8:42

Rainpaw came up behind him with a rabbit in her jaws. Setting it down, she said "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010 - 12:44

"I guess you're already ahead of schedule," He remarked with a smile as he looked at the rabbit, "I'm here for your Assessement. Today, you'll be hunting for the majority of the day, trying to catch as much prey as you can. You'll be able to hunt wherever you want and you can turn in whenever you're ready." He continued on as he gave himself, and her a slight break from his words, "I will be watching your progress as you hunt, but you won't be able to see me." He looked down at Rainpaw and gave her an encouraging look, "You can leave whenever you're ready. Good luck, and try to have fun."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 18:17

Rainpaw smiled widely.
"Great!" she said. "I'm gonna go now, if you don't mind."
With that, she raced off. She ran a ways into Windclan territory, trying to sniff out rabbits or mice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptySat 27 Feb 2010 - 5:46

Graystream smiled. He waited a few moments before slolwly following her trail. He tracked her from a distance so she couldn't see him, and he hid his scent well as to not be detected.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptySat 27 Feb 2010 - 16:44

Rainpaw saw a rabbit. She crouched low in the heather, then pounced. She bit down and broke the creature's neck. She gave thanks to Starclan, then hid it well. She moved on and had soon caught 2 mice and another rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptySun 28 Feb 2010 - 6:24

Graystream followed her progress carefully. He examined every single move she made, every creature she hunted, how she hid them, and everything else right down to the last detail. He was very impressed so far.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptySun 28 Feb 2010 - 11:10

Rainpaw caught one last mouse, then went back and collected the rest of her prey. She carried it back to camp, wondering if she'd have to go back out and look for more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptySun 7 Mar 2010 - 7:42

Graystream managed to arrive at the camp just before Rainpaw did. He stood near the entry way and examined her catch of food, "Well done," He meowed to her approvingly, his voice had hints of pride in it, "You did very well today. I was very pleased on your Hunting techniques, where you went, and the amount of prey that you caught." He looked down at her with a smile, "You did an excellent job, I'll make sure to keep today in mind for the future," He gave her a kind look and a respectful nod before he made for the entry way of WindClan's camp. He flicked his tail in farewell as he left.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 19:41

Rainpaw watched him go, hoping her warrior ceremony would soon follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessement   Rainpaw's Assessement Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's Assessement
Page 1 of 1