Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Stolen Vision.

Go down 

Should I continue it?
Yes! It is a great story so far.
A Stolen Vision. Vote_lcap33%A Stolen Vision. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yea, the story is kinda good.
A Stolen Vision. Vote_lcap0%A Stolen Vision. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Whatever... Do what you like.
A Stolen Vision. Vote_lcap67%A Stolen Vision. Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No, the first chapter was too short, didn't get a lot of detail.
 0% [ 0 ]
NO! The story line is just plan horrible!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

A Stolen Vision. Empty
PostSubject: A Stolen Vision.   A Stolen Vision. EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 19:41

When another murder strikes Santa Brabara, Shawn is called to help, but when the case leads to a dead end with the main suspect untouchable, he is forced to turn to family for help. But not to his father, but to his cousin who is visiting with his friends. Can these two opposite forces work together to solve the case and bring down the murder before the SBPD really finds out who they are?

This is a story idea I came up with a few minutes ago. I'm planning to post the first chapter tomorrow morning. While I like the idea I have no idea how it is going to end or what the case is going to be, but mostly, I don't know if I am going to even finish the story, or start it. The story is mostly for Rain, (And me as I would just love this crossover) I am planning to make a poll. After I up date with the first chapter, I'll see how the voting goes and maybe I'll work on it some more.

Oh, and the story is a cross over between two shows. Psych and... Well I'm not going to say the other one. I want it to be a surprise. (The crossover could of happened if it wasn't for things said in both of the shows)

A Stolen Vision. Chapter one.

Shawn stuck his hand into the chip bag, his eyes fixed on the telenovela he was watching. He frowned as it ended, sticking his handful of chips into his mouth as he went for more. He wanted to know why they never called him to reappear again on it. He had even solved a murder for them!

His train of thought was interrupted by two things the next moment. First, somebody knocked on the door, second, the strange pineapple-shaped chip he pulled from the bag. Focusing on the more important thing, he picked up the chip bag and flipped it over and over, trying to see if it said anything about a pineapple-shaped chip.

When the knocking game again, Shawn sighed as he swallowed his mouthful of chips. "Guuus, can you get the door?" he yelled, dropping the chip bag onto his lap. Picking up his strange shaped chip, he gazed at it, having found nothing on the bag.

About after a minute of gazing at the chip, someone knocked on the door once again. Shawn glanced sightly at the door behide him, finally remembering that Gus was at his 'real' job, which Shawn thought rather silly, that he called it that, as Shawn saw Gus' real job solving cases with him.

Placing the chip on the able so he could look at it later, he hurried to the door, wondering who it could be. He knew it wasn't Juliet, he just knew it. It couldn't be Lassy, as he would never come here, and if he did, he would just walk strange in most likely. It also wasn't his dad or Gus, as his dad never really came over, and Gus was at work.

Opening up the door, Shawn's eyes widen at the person infront of him. A wide, silly smile appeared on his lips. It was a surprise, but it was a wonderful surprised. "Eliot!"

Eliot raised an eyebrow, crossing his hands as he gazed at Shawn. "What took you so long, Shawn? I was half thinking of just breaking down the door or something."

Letting out a small laugh, Shawn led Eliot into the main room, smiling at his cousin. "Ah, something else came up. You know it is with me and getting distracted." He paused, blinking. "You know, what are you even doing here? Last I heard you were a thief."

"Thief?" Eliot echoed, shaking his head. "I might work for a few thiefs, but I don't really do any of the stealing. I'm mostly just used at a bodyguard... Mostly for Harrison....Now, Parker, she is the thief of the group."

Shawn raised an eyebrow, sitting down in his favorite chair. "You know, I would really love to met the rest of your team...they seem like pretty cool people. But you didn't answer my question, Eliot...why are you even here?"

"Just visiting. Nate said we should take a break, so I voted we go here. I haven't been here in forever anyways. But how is Psych doing? I'm half amazed that the SBPD haven't realized that you are a fake yet."

Shawn let out a loud, sad gasp, placing his hand on his chest. "Fake? Why Eliot, I am shocked! I am not a fake!" At the same moment, Shawn's phone started to ring, causing him to stop his little act and pick it up. "Juilet! How are you!"

"Fine, Shawn. Anyways, we got a murder case that we need you on. Lassiter wants you to hurry, claiming he just wants this case over with." Juilet respond, letting out a sigh.

A smile appeared on Shawn's face as he listened. "Oh, great! Do you think I can bring my cousin? He's in town for a while, and I am sure that Lassy will just love him."

"You cousin is in town?" Juilet asked. "You know...just get over here. Lassiter won't like it, but sure, you can bring him I guess, as long as it means getting the case done."

"Great! Oh...where is the murder at?"

"At the Crimson Mast Hotel on Main street. Just hurry, alright? See you later."

"Bye!" Shawn cheered, hanging up, a wide smile on his face as he gazed at Eliot. "Come on, we have a murder to solve? But...I think you are going to have to drive. Gus has the car."

All Eliot did was raise an eyebrow as his cousin.

A Stolen Vision. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down

A Stolen Vision.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: