Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluestar's Prophecy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bluestar's Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 7:05

This topic MAY have been crated before, but I just want to talk about it! I read the whole book of Bluestar's Prophecy last year, and I loved it! I don't get why all of you guys don't like the 2nd series and up, but still. I'm a young reader, and I don't CARE how boring they seem to you all. I just want something to read! I got that huge book last year because I have really NOTHING else to read! It gave me something to do, and I really liked it! I want your ideas. Seeing as books are my favorite things. :P
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 8:39

I don't like the second series and up, but I loved Bluestar's Prophecy.

Bluestar's Prophecy I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 8:59

Sleepy: I have to agree. I'm reading it for the 7th time in the row, and I just started today, I just ended up on the 79'th page. o.o
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 10:50

I loved it too!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 14:59

Bluestar's prophecy is my favorite book. I've read it 6 times, and even bought it!

Bluestar's Prophecy Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBluestar's Prophecy Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBluestar's Prophecy Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBluestar's Prophecy I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Bluestar's Prophecy 1voydBluestar's Prophecy 2gy1qubBluestar's Prophecy One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBluestar's Prophecy StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 15:09

Stormi: So have I. xD I keep it in a special place. xD I love my books so much, I bought this huuge box from the post office and I filled it with bubblewrap and my books. xD I love them that much.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 22:04

I can never bring myself to re-read books unless I don't remember them much. ;w;

Bluestar's Prophecy I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 14:19

.-.' Okay...I didn't mean I protect it that much O-O

Bluestar's Prophecy Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBluestar's Prophecy Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBluestar's Prophecy Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBluestar's Prophecy I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Bluestar's Prophecy 1voydBluestar's Prophecy 2gy1qubBluestar's Prophecy One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBluestar's Prophecy StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
sea2003

sea2003

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 19:48

yes i love the book ^^ and on 4th book of the power of three... first time reading them and love them ;)

sad when he mother dies, her sister dies, her kit died, later on another 1 of her kits die after she is dead,  but she worked super hard to become deputy/leader, tbh i like her better then firestar, she earned her leadship by giving up so much that no one else would know about to much much later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Prophecy   Bluestar's Prophecy Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluestar's Prophecy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Book Talk-
Jump to: