Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 12:18

Foxleap nodded and slowly ate the poppy seeds.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 12:25

He sighed "I'll get us a piece of fresh-kill, I want you to eat somthing then you can relax" he meowed and padded off to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 12:26

Foxleap wasn't really hungry, but she would do what Longpaw told her.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 12:30

Padding back with a thrush, a vole and a bird or whatever he set the nice plump thrush at Foxleaps paws and placed the small but plump vole by Stormeye and he saved himself the small bird a little plump though.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 12:32

Foxleap slowly ate the thrush, feeling a bit of pain in her side at times.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 12:34

he put his paw on her sides a little twitching of her sides made him notice, there was a few scratches there but not deep enough to cause infection "Its ok." he mused.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 12:58

Stormeye pushed the piece of fresh-kill away,shaking his head. "I'm good. Should we get her to your den now? Cause we should do it now as I should go back to guarding the camp very soon."

Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:00

"Alright" he nodded softly.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:12

Foxleap finished most of her thrush and started to stand up, her legs shaking.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:14

He pressed his shoulder against hers and slowly helped giding her to the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:16

Once they got in the medicine cat den, Foxleap fell down, too tired to go further. She also didn't want to reopen her wounds.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:17

Stormeye made sure that Foxleap got to the medicine cat den safely. He dipped his head to his old apprentice, letting out a sigh. "I'll come visit you later, Foxleap." With that, he turned and headed back to his post.

Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:20

Longpaw licked her forehead a few "I'll get you a few more Juniper before you can rest, ok?" he asked before going into the shadows, grabbing the berries he whipped around and put it infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:22

Foxleap ate the berries slowly. If only I didn't go out to find Lionkit.. She thought with pain. Now, I'll probably have to become an elder...

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:25

OOC: End of Le topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P   Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Gets Attacked by a Fox and Becomes le Elder :P
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next