Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D

Go down 
+4
Ebby
Jay
Sleepy
not fish
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D Empty
PostSubject: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 8:57

1635-7166-3519

Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Register me.
I WILL KICK YOUR SORRY A*SES ANY DAY..
.. AT ANY TIME.

And just you wait, WCC.. Until the fourth one comes out.

You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 9:19

Gaaaaaah, friend codessssssss D8

Lol. I'm a bit rusty ;u; I'd still kick your arse with Jigglypuff, though. If I wasn't too lazy and if my disc wasn't scratched.

You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 17:49

I lost my disk, and I haven't played in over a year. D;

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 20:06

Bishplz.
I got Mario Kart.

You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D PDt1Qqd You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptySat 21 Jul 2012 - 0:34

5200-9007-9476

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptySat 21 Jul 2012 - 4:00

I'll play Mario kart. But my SSBB broke ewe
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptySat 21 Jul 2012 - 9:15

Yeahhh...How do you register people? I would so kick your fat arse with pikachu X3

You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D 1voydYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D 2gy1qubYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptySat 21 Jul 2012 - 12:04

Go to "Niintendo WFC" then "With friends" then "Friend Roster" then "Enter Friend Code".

Prickle

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptySat 21 Jul 2012 - 15:42

I dont have it, but I want it >_<

_(░)(░)
(░)(▒)(░) http://intothewildwarriors.forumotion.com/
_(░)(░)
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarriorcats.forumotion.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 5:10

Trolol k thanks fire

You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D 1voydYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D 2gy1qubYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksYou WILL give me your friend codes. >8D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 7:00

*roundhouse kicks Ebs out of topic*

Nonononono. You guys underestimate the power of le Sheik and le Link.
Like Sleepy, I may also be rusty. I haven't played in a while. As for you, Storm.. I'll be fine as long as you're not one of those dipsh*t newbs who spams Pikachu's thunderbolt attack. I've met.. A lot of people that do things like that with Pikachu.

Y U GUYS KEEP LOSING/RUINING YOUR DISKS?!

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 7:19

bro, i've had this thing for 3 years. :3

and btw, i did that once just to piss off my friend. even captain falcon can't stand up to that bullsh*t. :D
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 8:19

lol I don't unless I feel like ticking some one off XD I hardly ever use that attack...

Wait are we talking about the same thunderbolt? Down+B(With gamecube remotes) is thunder and I was thinking thunderbolt/shock is just clicking B and it's when the little bouncy balls of electricity go bouncing into the enemies, because that IS annoying.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 9:15

Well, when I originally got mine it was pre-owned and already scratched cx It works fine for the most part, except that if anyone chooses Captain Falcon my game will crash and sometimes it will just do it at random.

Jigglypuff is so underrated though, I swear ;_; She's like, the best.

You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 12:07

Captain Falcon.. He sure showed that game who's boss. cx

@Fire- I meant the the lightning bolt attack. I guess Pikachu is generally an annoying character. Lol.

I can't use Jigglypuff. It's not only because I'm unfamiliar with the controls, but my sister has some sort of deep-seated hatred for Jigglypuff that she won't explain properly. Apparently she thinks it's a rip-off of Kirby. o__O She freaks out every time I mention it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D   You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D Empty

Back to top Go down

You WILL give me your friend codes. >8D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: