Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Inter Clan Relationship Plot

Go down 
+2
Mink
Frogglyness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Inter Clan Relationship Plot Empty
PostSubject: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:08

Ok, as some know, Lion starts out as a kit in WindClan. But then at the age of four moons, she goes on a little adventure, and a RiverClan patrol finds her. Unsure where she came from, she stays in RiverClan as a kit. Then, I was thinking, when she was a middle aged apprentice, she meet's her mom on a border patrol dispute. Angry that she wasn't full RiverClan, or RiverClan at all, she'll run away, and become a loner for a little bit. This is when she will meet Ice (Minkbuscus's charecter to-be) and she falls in love. Eventualy, she see's how much she needs RiverClan, so she returns, but still keeps seeing Ice. And viola. An inter clan relationship!
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:21

May I start by saying there are several mistakes here .3. *shot*

1. Normally things like this would require you to be a more trusted member rather than brand new. That way we know you won't overdue it and have the rules memorized....or something like that x3

2. That's A LOT of clan jumping there. If any clan jumping, it would be to one clan and then stay there. Normally we aren't supposed to clan-jump anyways...

3. I thought there was a thing where Ember's next life was gonna fall in love with Ice? .3.???

4. If Riverclan found a kit, the first thing any clan would do is return the kit to where it came from to prevent war...Also if Windclan noticed a kit gone, they'd follow the scent trail and find her before she traveled that far OR reconize her at a gathering and demand her back or something when she was made an apprentice if she stayed in riverclan.

5. A loner at kit age wouldn't survive as a loner even for half a day T3T

6. How does she "keep seeing Ice"? They don't have any way of seeing each other without being found out eventually. They are just apprentices/kits!

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Inter Clan Relationship Plot LickingIcon02Inter Clan Relationship Plot R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:25

Well frog, Ember left to a different state. So she'll be gone for a long time, and there will not be clan jumping. What if WindClan doesn't find the mother... Would they take it in? As if any thing she'll have to stay a loner. And yes she is new but yeah.... I have nothing to say about that.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:27

Moving from being a windclan kit to riverclan then loner then riverclan again is A LOT of clan jumping .3. Then again, I'm not an admin/mod. Sorry Mink x3

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:27

I already have it approved for Lion to move to RiverClan, and she wouldn't be clan jumping, just sneaking away for a little bit. And she would be an apprentice. They will think she would be a loner's kit, because she'll be doing something that would take away the scent.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:32

Okay :D *brings out checklist* Lemme just look at this thing...

Frogbuscus wrote:
1. Normally things like this would require you to be a more trusted member rather than brand new. That way we know you won't overdue it and have the rules memorized....or something like that x3

2. That's A LOT of clan jumping there. If any clan jumping, it would be to one clan and then stay there. Normally we aren't supposed to clan-jump anyways...

3. I thought there was a thing where Ember's next life was gonna fall in love with Ice? .3.???

4. If Riverclan found a kit, the first thing any clan would do is return the kit to where it came from to prevent war...Also if Windclan noticed a kit gone, they'd follow the scent trail and find her before she traveled that far OR reconize her at a gathering and demand her back or something when she was made an apprentice if she stayed in riverclan.

5. A loner at kit age wouldn't survive as a loner even for half a day T3T

6. How does she "keep seeing Ice"? They don't have any way of seeing each other without being found out eventually. They are just apprentices/kits!

Can some one please answer that three(and a half) other things for me then? Then I'll poof X3 I swear. I'm just kind of....yeah lol derp
Trying to be nice about it ;n;

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 17:15

Okz!
1. Didn't he/she/it/thing/idk say it was approved?

4 1/2. She could roll in poo for the scent, and. . . . .I don't know for the missing part.

5. She/he (I don't feel like going back up to look. -_-,) could be found that day.

6. Magic!! :D

*Lepoof*

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 17:20

1. I just need to work this out to get the interclan relationship aproved.
4. Yeah, she'd roll in poo. And for the gathering, this will be over two moons, or more, later. She would have grown, and thought to be dead. They wouldn't neccasarly connect the dots.
5. She would be found that day. Not even.
6. Gatherings while they are still just apprentices, or sneaking out at night. Warriors would be sneaking out at night and gathering too.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 17:22

Hello, admin here to save the day~

I trust Lion. I realize that she's new, but I've been talking with her, and she's been on several other warriors role-playing sites. She knows exactly what she's doing, and she is willing to accept our rules and how things work here.

I believe that Lionkit will disappear at 4 moons. In my opinion, a good way to do that would be, say, if Fox took her kits out of camp while keeping an eye on them, even just barely out of camp, Lion could manage to slip away. It's been overcast for the past few days, and it starts raining. If it started raining, this would deter the scent, especially out on an open moor. And for a kit, it's a wild jungle out there. Pure fright and want for some kind of friendly life will drive her on, and somehow, she ends up at the river. She can fall in or not, but a Riverclan cat can find her.

Now, from what I've read in the books, if a kit disappears and nobody can find her/him, they're a goner. Everybody gives up. And as a kit, she looks different. If she's seen at a Gathering, it would be by Fox, and Fox might think she recognizes Lion, but there are other cats who look like that, and Lion will be older and more grown-up.

As for the relationship with Ice, I don't think that Lion should run away from Riverclan. I think that at the age she was when she arrives, if another queen took her in, she would slowly become attached and trusting of that queen. Seeing her old mother would most likely upset her for a while, and she might wonder whether she should go back to Windclan, but it isn't enough in my opinion to turn her rogue.

Seeing Ice will be difficult. The relationship shouldn't start, I think, until Lion has become a warrior. Queens are not required to tell the clan who their mate is, though terrible things will be assumed of her. Yes, eventually, they will have to be discovered. However, I believe that Mink and Lion can handle this like adults.

What do you think about my changes, Lion? Are they okay with you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 17:25

Of course they are Rain :) And I agree, it all makes more sense and realistic. And thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 17:27

Okay, cool.

Alright, so we have moderators, administrators, and even several members who are constantly on top of the role-playing topics. They always let me know if something is amiss. I trust Mink and Lion, but just in case something goes awry, I will know, and it can be easily taken care of.

This plot is approved. Case closed. *gavel*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 20:06

I'll ask if I'm unsure, also, to be posotive
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptySat 14 Jul 2012 - 3:01

Well hello there, I'm Mister Moderator.

I'll be watching you and your plot closely from now on.

...:pedobearplz:

lolnobutsrsly. Don't be afraid to ask questions~

Inter Clan Relationship Plot I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptySat 14 Jul 2012 - 4:20

Ok then, Mister Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Prickle

Prickle

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot EmptySat 21 Jul 2012 - 15:45

I believe its a good idea *Just popping in here.*

_(░)(░)
(░)(▒)(░) http://intothewildwarriors.forumotion.com/
_(░)(░)
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarriorcats.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter Clan Relationship Plot   Inter Clan Relationship Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Inter Clan Relationship Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: