Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Derpaherpaferpajerp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Derpaherpaferpajerp Empty
PostSubject: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Foxleap went padded by the thunderpath all derpish and looked at the monsters passing by, making sure she didn't pass the ThunderClan or ShadowClan border.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Pondpaw padded towards the Thunderpath, searching for moss. She knew it would make great bedding for the Elders, and she had been told that it grew on trees - with most of the trees in their territory growing near the Thunderpath. She followed a rank scent what differentiated from the Carrionplace just slightly, and heard the roaring on monsters. She'd heard about them in stories, but seeing them in person... Terrifying. She hid under the trees nearby, trying to collect moss, her instincts telling her to flee, as the rumbles and roars of the path kept her company.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Foxleap scented something... Beside from the stench of the horrible monsters passing by. She scented a cat, from a Clan. She knew she wouldn't start much of a fight, since she wasn't across the border. "Hello?" She called.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Pondpaw jumped, the voice coming as a surprise, as she was upwind of WindClan territory. She warily peered out from behind the tree she was collecting moss in, searching for the origin of the voice. She vaguely realized that her bundle of moss had spilled when she had jumped in fright. Oh well. I'll get it later.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:58 pm

"Hi," Foxleap mewed softly, her head tilted a little bit to the right withlecreepersmile.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 pm

More prepared, she only laid her ears back at the sound of the other cat's voice. She finally pinpointed the origin of the noise, coming from a wiry cat on the other side of the Thunderpath. Is it ThunderClan or WindClan? she wondered to herself. It must be a WindClan warrior. It looks too scrawny to be a ThunderCLan cat.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:32 pm

"Are you okay?" Foxleap asked curiously.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:36 pm

"Y... Yeah. I'm fine. Who are you?" Pondpaw asked. Her voice shook, and it was painfully obvious that she was a bit frightened. What with the monsters, the Thunderpath, a strange new cat, and no mentor, who could blame her?

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:40 pm

"I'm Foxleap. Warrior of WindClan," she mewed solemly. "And you are...?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:44 pm

OOC: Sorry. Forgot about this. Wrote a post, and it died. :c

IC: Pondpaw's tail was lashing back and forth, as she tried to decide if this Foxleap was a danger to herself, or her clan. She started rolling the moss back up, trying to keep her eyes on Foxleap while doing so. "Uhm... Pondpaw..." she mewed quietly, all the moss rolled up in a bundle again.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:50 pm

"Collecting moss for elders?" Foxleap guessed.

IC: 'Tis okay.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derpaherpaferpajerp   Derpaherpaferpajerp Empty

Back to top Go down

Derpaherpaferpajerp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum