Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot

Go down 
+2
~Icey~
Echo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot Empty
PostSubject: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 9:47

Yup, I'm doing 3 plots on one topic, xD I need some ideas for Coldheart's, Silverstream's, and Echoferns' plot.

Coldhearts
Spoiler:

Silverstreams
Spoiler:

Echofern
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:03

Hmm....... Uhmm..... Try finding parents for them first. That's where everyone starts the plots, the parents. Then, maybe some details, mentor, and future mate (?). Just trying to help! >.<

And I see you'll be joining RiverClan for your third and fourth life.... I won't be coming back to RC until fourth life. Dang it....

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:05

Yeah. xDDD that would be hard.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:08

Yeah... That's why I don't use these plotting pages. I just play along~ Gonna be warrior soon~ Currently doing battle training and last thing to do is assessment~

Back to top Go down
~Icey~

~Icey~

Clan/Rank : Shadow clan Kit
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:12

Ember, not every cat is going to have a plot. And, if they are just going to have a normal life, why post this 'plot' topic?

omgiamstillonice'saccountDx

:nyancat: Ice Rockss!!!! :nyancat:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:16

No, I want my next lives to have a plot. I would like ideas, T.T
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:20

If you want ideas, try looking at some of the other plots for ideas maybe?
Luna, I think you got the wrong idea by what Ember was trying to say.

Back to top Go down
~Icey~

~Icey~

Clan/Rank : Shadow clan Kit
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:41

*tolazytogetoffU*
Ember. Do you see how many cats have 'plots' currently? Not all your lives can have plots.

:nyancat: Ice Rockss!!!! :nyancat:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:57

*facepalm* I have seen all that. I would like my next lives to have plots, because it makes it funner for me. and If I want to change it, I can! xD
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:34

Ember, you're not the only person here to have fun nor with plots. Plus, when people post their plots, it's normally just stating what they plan for their life and what needs to be changed is changed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:38

I know May. I just want to do a plot. The past 5 posts or so are about everyone disagreeing with the plots! I just want ideas! And if you don't like what I'm doing, PM me. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 21:03

Exactly, guys. x3 you've been repeating yourselves for most of this topic~ If Ember wants a plot for her cats, then by golly, she can have plots~ I actually do believe that plots are better for all characters, mainly because if you have your cat/character's life already planned out, you can better develop that character throughout its life as where if you just randomly do a bunch of things just for the heck of it and hope for the best in the end, your character might end up with like.. some kind of personality disorder where he/she acts one way in one topic and a completely different way in another topic. That's just my opinion, but you guys may feel differently. Either way, I say Ember can do what she pleases cx

Anyway, for ideas....
For Coldheart, after reading the cat creation, I see her as a simple jolly cat who takes jobs seriously. Cold could simply just live a normal life~ I mean, if anything, if she has a mate that dies before she does, she could have a time where she gets all depressed and stuffs, but other than that, I kind of see her living a nice peaceful life :3 that's just my opinion x3
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 12:02

The plots wont show up in the spoilers for me :(

Leechkit:

Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot Mew
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 12:21

Guys please be nice to each other :U Just sayin' and Ember in Coldheart's plot don't forget about Icestep :D

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 16:55

Ember didn't add anything yet to the plots because she needs help, (other) Ember.

/shot
I failed once again!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot   Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Coldheart, Silverstream, and Echofern's plot
Page 1 of 1