Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dun.Dun.DUUUN

Go down 
+4
Mossy
Stormi the Gummy
Sunny
Ivy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dun.Dun.DUUUN   Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:44 pm

OOC: Ok my next life is gonna just as insane after her face gets ripped off by the dog!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Dun.Dun.DUUUN   Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:19 pm

ooc: I just love when people wait for me T3T

ic: Stormwing nodded. "Let's go." She mewed, padding away into the sparkling mist that led into starclan.

ooc: I'm pretty sure any dead cats can join, specifically skyclan, but that's Ivy's decision. We are already heading away into starclan, so minkfur could come up and say "Foxflight! Nice to see you again what's up?" or something XD

Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 1voydDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 2gy1qubDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Dun.Dun.DUUUN   Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Occ: Yeah O3O

Ic: Foxflight followed "Will we ever fade away?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Dun.Dun.DUUUN   Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Stormwing smiled. "Every cat has memories of their friends and clanmates, even cats from different clans surely will remember you. There is only two ways a starclan cat can fade, but the one you only should ever worry about is if cats forget about you. However, memories of clanmates last long and strong inside the living hearts, so you have nothing to worry about." She explained.

Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 1voydDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 2gy1qubDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dun.Dun.DUUUN   Dun.Dun.DUUUN - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dun.Dun.DUUUN
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4