Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Going hunting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Stormeye sat outside the camp, his eyes fixed on the cloud-less sky, his color-less fur shone in the sunlight. He pawed at the ground as he sighed, turning his icy glare to the WindClan territory. He couldn't wait until the day he would be made deputy of WindClan, then one day become leader, but he still saw that as a dream and some-what found it hard to believe that he could become deputy, mostly leader of WindClan! Perhaps, one day he would become leader and he would rule this territory, but until then, he had the job of being a hunter of this land, not ruling it. He shook off the idea of being leader for later as he got to his paws, glancing at the camp. He loved going hunter, but he hated doing it alone. It seemed to get boring without someone to talk to, hopefully somebody would join him.

Going hunting ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Foxpaw ran up to Stormeye . "Hi, Stormeye"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Stormeye glanced at his apprentice, getting to his paws. "Hey, Foxpaw. I was planing to go hunting you if want to tag along. I did say I would go hunting with you once your paw was healed."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:24 pm

"That's exactly why I'm here!" Foxpaw chirped.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm

"Should we wait to see if anybody else wants to join or should it be just me and you like I promised?"

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:03 pm

"Let's wait for more" Foxpaw mewed. "We'd be able to catch more prey that way."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Stormeye nodded, and sat down. Hoping that more cats would come soon as he wanted to hunt.

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Runningfoot felt like going hunting today and went to the edge of camp. Seeing Foxpaw and Stormeye, her pace quickened to a trot rather than a walk.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:07 pm

"Hai, Runningfoot!" Foxpaw called to the deputy,

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Ravenfeather padded up after Runningfoot. "Care to welcome one more?" she meowed softly, glancing at them all.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:06 am

Stormeye nodded at Ravenfeather, letting out a small purr. "Of course, Ravenfeather." He got to his paws with his hunting crew. "Lets go!" he meowed as he hurried off into the territory, figured they were following him. Soon he stopped when he scented a rabbit and signed the group to stop as he dropped into a couch. Pulling himself forward, he got a few fox-tail lengths away from the rabbit before breaking into a run toward it. The rabbit noticed the tom, and even thought Stormeye was fast, the rabbit soon disappeared down a hole. "Mouse-dung!" Stormeye growled at the rabbit hole before padding back to the group.

Last edited by Badge~Stormeye on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15132

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:06 am

The member 'Badge~Stormeye' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

Going hunting Mistpe10
Going hunting Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:56 pm

"I guess I'll go give it a try" Foxpaw whispered smiling, carefully stalking a rabbit just tail-lengths in front of her. She lightly crept forward, getting closer and closer with every light step. Finally pouncing, she landed sqaurely on the rabbit, killing it with one bite to the neck. "Caught one!" she called to her mentor, padding up to the group.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Foxpaw(Little)~ on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15132

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:56 pm

The member 'Foxpaw(Little)~' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 5

Going hunting Mistpe10
Going hunting Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Stormeye smile at his apprentice. "Good!" he meowed. "Well, I guess we can split up. Foxpaw, you can come with me if you wish." He headed off, only stopping when he noticed a rabbit not far from him. He slowly pulled himself forward, and when he was close he leaped at it. He easily landed on it and killed it.

Last edited by Badge~Stormeye on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going hunting   Going hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Going hunting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next