Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxpaw's Assessment.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Foxpaw's Assessment. Empty
PostSubject: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:38

Stormeye bounded out of the camp, his icy blue eyes gleaming in the sunlight. He was happy that Foxpaw's paw had finally healed and was now ready for the assessment. He sat out in the clearing, waiting for his apprentice to come.

Foxpaw's Assessment. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:40

"Sorry I'm late!" Foxpaw squealed, pouncing on her mentor

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:47

Stormeye almost was squished under the weigh of his apprentice, but because of his strong legs he was able to stay upright and shake Foxpaw off of him. "Don't do that, Foxpaw," he laughed, glancing at his apprentice. "You are almost the size of a warrior now, and you are almost as heavy as one!" He started to pad around this apprentice as he spoke the simple rules of the assessment. "As you know the assessment is here to prove that you are ready to become a warrior. It's quiet simple thought. Try to get four pieces of prey before sunset, the same rule my mentor gave to me, and most likely the same rule her mentor gave to her. Oh, and another thing, Foxpaw," he meowed, stopping infront of Foxpaw and turned at her, gazing at the small cat with his icy blue eyes. "Don't get hurt. I want to see you a warrior soon!"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:51

"You can count on me!" Foxpaw mewed, running off into WindClan territory
~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Foxpaw found her first rabbit. She stalked it as carefully as she could, careful not to make noise, but accidently tripped while trying the jump. I haven't been hunting in a while she thought to herself bitterly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Foxpaw(Little)~ on Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15131

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:51

The member 'Foxpaw(Little)~' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

Foxpaw's Assessment. Mistpe10
Foxpaw's Assessment. Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:54

Stormeye was following her, being careful not to be seen. He sighed when she tripped on her own paws, but she hadn't been hunting in a while so he couldn't blame her. Perhaps she would do better next time?

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:56

Foxpaw shook it off and padded on, easily tracking down a bird. She stalked it carefully, pouncing and killed it with one bite to the neck. She held it up triumphently, putting it into a little hole and padding on.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Foxpaw(Little)~ on Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:56

'Chance Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:59

Stormeye smiled at Foxpaw's kill. "One down, three to go."

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:00

Foxpaw sniffed the air, catching the scent of a nearby rabbit. She carefully creeped up on it, lightly getting closer and closer, finally pouncing and killing it in a quick swift blow. She put in a hole as she had done with the bird.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Foxpaw(Little)~ on Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:00

'Chance Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:01

"Two down, two to go!" Stormeye purred happily.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:03

Foxpaw heard Stormeye. "Hi!" she called out to him before catching the scent of a bird. She found it quickly and lightly stalked up, killing it easily. "One more!" Foxpaw mewed excitedly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Foxpaw(Little)~ on Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:03

'Chance Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 16:04

Stormeye sighed when she called out to him, but she was happy with another kill. One more to go, he added in his head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Assessment.   Foxpaw's Assessment. Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxpaw's Assessment.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: