Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I like posting topics ouo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 16:18

Emberpaw nodded. 'Yes, just give us a minute Coldpaw.'
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 16:45

Hawkpaw looked at Coldpaw. "Am I coming too?" He mewed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 18:01

Emberpaw chuckled. 'Hey, I'm the one who's running it. Anyone can!'
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 18:09

Ooc- Fail

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 18:23

ooc: O yesh. x3
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 9:43

Sunnypaw stood up. "We can talk about it on the way." She whispered, and padded towards the entrance.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 11:45

Emberpaw nodded. 'Of coarse.'
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 12:22

"Come on" She purred, "You forgot to get up."

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 15:03

Emberpaw chuckled. she got up and followed Sunnypaw.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 17:38

Coldpaw naturally started out in the lead as he padded out the entrance. "Want to see who can catch the most prey?" He challenged playfully.

I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 1voydI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 2gy1qubI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 17:41

Emberpaw came forth to take the lead. 'Yes. Whoever looses, they have to help the Elders for.... 4 sunrises!'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 17:44

"That's not really our choice. Hey, I got an idea! You know about how some times we have to go collect moss for our own nests, and it starts raining some times? Next time it rains, the loser in last place has to get all our nests' bedding, so we stay dry!" Coldpaw exclaimed happily. "I hate going out to collect stupid moss when it rains. It soaks my fur and laying in it doesn't exactly warm me up since I get it soaked too."

I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 1voydI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 2gy1qubI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI like posting topics ouo - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 17:46

Emberpaw nodded. 'That's better. c:'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 17:52

ooc: lol "c:"

ic: Now with things agreed with at least two of them, Coldpaw raced off.

He soon came across a cardinal plucking some worms. He crouched, before pouncing...

ooc: Alright. Let's make a rule so this is fair for everyone~

We take turns :D
Like, After I try to catch this, I can't try to catch something else until everyone else has tried too for this "turn". If I fail to catch it, then oh well. I won't "Continue to pursuit it" in the role play. That might be considered two turns...as if I have to catch a piece of prey during it. That would be unfair ono

But I am not gonna make the rules without all of you guys agreeing ouo. Anyone agree? I'm gonna throw the dice, but I won't roll it again until I get a reply of that ;u;

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15196

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 17:52

The member 'Stormy~Coldpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Mistpe10
I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like posting topics ouo   I like posting topics ouo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I like posting topics ouo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next