Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors Name Rating

Go down 
+17
Frosty
Flame
Stormi the Gummy
Ice Cream Zombie
Reaper King
Mink
Sunny
May
Moon
Splotch
Jay
Mossy
meme police
Shiny
Prickle
Sleepy
Ebby
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Spottedleaf - I'm not even gonna bother, since it's a canon name. cx I will say though that Spotted is a good way to describe Spotted's pelt and 'leaf' puts good emphesis on her meddie skills. c:

Emberblaze- 4/10. Mostly because I'm not fond of 'blaze'. D; And an Ember is just a tiny amount of fire, so it doesn't seem fitting. Aside from that, I do see a bright, ginger cat with a fiery personality. She's quick to defend what she believes and to launch into battle. She's loyal, but she'd have to be treated with patience.

Just that blaze, mannnn.... I guess like Fireblaze would work, but only for Fire. cx I can't think of anymore surnames. Emberblaze sounds nice, though, I admit.

Wispfall - 1/10. The description 'Wisp' doesn't give me any idea on the appearance of the cat. Wisp means a very light fragment of smoke or a small pile of grass. It sounds pretty, but it just doesn't work for me. 'Fall', also, I don't see working either. 'Fall' to me is a very dishonorable name. It makes me think of a cat that is often troublesome and drags the clan down. Put the two together and it makes for a bad name. :I imo.

Sarrowsong - 2/10. Kay, when you first joined, I defended this name 'cause I liked you and said it was some kind of tree in Africa, but no.. It was the name of a certain tree itself. The Sarrow Tree doesn't exist like Maple trees and the like. I don't see why a queen would name their kit based on such a miserable emotion. It doesn't describe the cat's appearance in the least. And then there's the 'song'. It's a word you have to be careful with seeing as cat's can't sing. I could only see it being used with surnames that related to birds. D;

Ashfeather - 6/10. I see a light gray cat. They're quick thinking and very light on their feet. Very free-spirited. Best name so far.

Violeteyes - 1/10. Not fond of the name 'Violet' because it doesn't give me the slightest idea of what she might look like on her own. The name altogether, I'm guessing she was named as a kit for her eyes. NO. :U This is a BIG mistake people make A LOT. You NEVUR name your cat for their eyes. When a kit is born, their eyes are closed for a good while. By the time they've opened their eyes, their mother would have already named them. And even WHEN they opened their eyes, they are ALWAYS blue. You never, never, everrrrrr name your warrior for their eyes. I would go on describing when 'eyes' make me think of, but I have a feeling it's for the same reason as the first. that's a big no-no, peoples. D;

Rattail - 6/10. I like this name. I see a dark brown and/or black cat. 'Tail' tells me he's a good leader or a great tracker, maybe both. Or maybe he's just an ordinary guy just serving his clan the best he can. c: Tail, Pelt, and Fur are always the ones that aren't bad, but aren't to descriptive either.

Leafear - 8/10. I like this one too. I see a light brown tabby, or maybe leaning on the ginger side. He's very cautious and plans ahead; or, you know, waits and listens before striking. |D

Pondwhisker - 6/10 Whisker sounds a little funny with Pond, imo, but there's nothing wrong with it. Muddy, brown tabby. Perhaps a very soft pelt. Like before, sensitive and cautious. Maybe a good hunter. cx

Hawktail - 6/10. Light brown and brown cat. |D See Rat-tail.

Robinleap - 8/10. I like this name. |3 Idkwhy, but I do. Black/red/white calico, or something along those lines. The cat is very fast and has strong legs, making them both a great runner and a great jumper, obviously. Seems to me like a name that would be found in TC/SkC. cx

Silverstone - 6/10. It's alright, nothing wrong with it, though. cx I see a gray tabby cat. She's very stubborn and once she's made up her mind it's impossible to change it, though, she may also be very loyal and a good fighter.

ahem. Lemme just make something clear. It's okay to use objects like 'stone' and 'pool' and what-not, but you better have a REASON. Don't just use it to make your name sound pretty or cool or anything. Remember. First name is for the cat's appearance (the only exception being named in honor of another cat, etc.) . The Second name is for their personality/skills. m'kay? m'kay.

Spottedshadow - 0/10. :nofaceplz:

Briarpool - 3/10 I don't really like the name briar. It makes me think of a farm. XD 'Pool' is alright. It makes me think of someone who is calm and steady.

Jayfire - 2/10. Um. A blue/gray/black bird... who is fierce. D; No, I'm sorry. It sounds so totally random, it just doesn't work for me.

Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Swiftfoot

Iceclaw

Redpool

Leopardfang

Hawkflame

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Stormwing

Coldstep

Honeyfeather(i know it's terrible ;u; got any better suggestions? I COULD NOT THINK OF ANY)

Goldenflower/Goldflower

And one I made up when I was younger but will probably never use it for anything :D...

Fishleap

Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 1voydWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 2gy1qubWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Veneziano wrote:
Ans Smokesky is 0. xD I'm sure you can figure out why. ;w;

*Just remembered that Sky was one of the forbidden names*

Oh damn x3 You're so forgettable, SkyClan.

Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:38 pm

I thought of moar :ihappyloveitpl

Fawnspots
Leafsong
Icewhisper
Firesong
Sagewish

Leechkit:

Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 Mew
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:05 pm

No offense, but Sagewish and Firesong don't exactly make sense o.o...

Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 1voydWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 2gy1qubWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWarriors Name Rating - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Neither does Yoshi but i still love him anyway! Most names don't make sence. Look at Poppyfrost. :3

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Poppyfrost makes sense. IT'S A FROSTED POPPY. DER XD

Also I've heard of that saying, it's halarious in the vid X3

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:31 pm

We're traditional. Thus names must make sense. Derp.

Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Prickle

Prickle

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:44 am

Crowflight, Whitetail, Eagleclaw, Blizzardclaw, Stripetail.

_(░)(░)
(░)(▒)(░) http://intothewildwarriors.forumotion.com/
_(░)(░)
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofwarriorcats.forumotion.com
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:32 am

Thanks Shad, I will change some.
I have more!!

Rabbitleap

Troutail

Poisonheart

Bluejay

Squirrelstar

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:02 pm

lolokay. ;w; I typed up like 20 ratings and then the window closed for some reason.
:flipplz:

Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3603

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:04 pm

aw!! poor Ebs!

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Streamwhisper
Eagleclaw
Lostfur
Shadefoot
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Stormy~Coldpaw wrote:
Poppyfrost makes sense. IT'S A FROSTED POPPY. DER XD

Well, then Firesong is a song about fire, DER! It would go,

"Oh Gawd I'm on fire and I'm freaken gonna die!" XD :meowknife:

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Name Rating   Warriors Name Rating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors Name Rating