Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxpaw battle training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Foxpaw battle training Empty
PostSubject: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:56

Stormeye had made up his mind that Foxpaw should have her battle training now, having a bad feeling that she would need it. He waited for her, and shook away the thought of grooming his pelt. He liked it being messy.

Foxpaw battle training ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 19:06

"Hiya, Stormeye!" Foxpaw called from behind her mentor

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 19:11

Stormeye just blinked and turned around. "Hello. Toady we are doing battle training like you asked." He got to his paws and padded to the middle of the territory before stopping. He turned to Foxpaw. "Ok, Foxpaw, you are going to learn the front paw blow first, as every apprentice does." as he spoke, he lightly hit Foxpaw a few times in the side of the head with sheathed claws. "Ok, now you go."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 19:17

"Finally!" Foxpaw squeaked, following Stormeye's actions

Foxpaw used Front paw Blow, dealing 4 damage

Fox: 20/20 HP 75/80

Storm: 41/45 HP 160/160 STamina

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 19:23

Stormeye nodded. "Yes, very good! Now we do the front paw strike! You do the same as the front paw blow, but harder, and without her claws sheathed, but because we are just training, lets do it with sheathed claws." He quickly did some blows to Foxpaw's head. "Ok, now you try."

Occ: You don't have do the health thing as we aren't really fighting, but you can do them if you want.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 19:29

Foxpaw sheathed her claws and did the same on Stormeye, "Like this?" she asked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 5:29

"Very good! Ok, now belly rake, and remember claws are sheathed for this in training." Stormeye quickly knocked Foxpaw over and raked his sheathed paws on her belly. "Just like that if you are fighting a smaller cat if you can knock them over, but if you are fighting a bigger one you want to slid under their belly and do it," he meowed taking a step away. "Go."

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 17:03

Foxpaw nodded her head and slid under Stormeye's belly as he had demonstrated it, "Did I do that right?" she asked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 18:00

Stormeye nodded, smiling at his apprentice. "Ok, the last thing I have to teach you today is called the Leap-and-hold. It's very simple to do. You leap onto the back of who you are fighting and hold on. It is great in battle because while the cat who you are on won't be able to attack you, while you can attack them. You have to hold on tight thought. Try it out."

Occ: Don't forget that for the leap and hold you want to roll the Effect Dice. If you get a 1, 2, or 3, it works for one turn, but if you get a 4, 5, or 6, it works for two turns.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 11:18

Foxpaw nodded, I can do this! she smiled, trying leap-and-hold as Stormeye had explained

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15131

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 11:18

The member 'Foxpaw(Little)~' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Foxpaw battle training Mistpe10
Foxpaw battle training Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 14:52

Stormeye let out a small huff as Foxpaw landed on him, but quickly shook the apprentice off. "Very good, Foxpaw," he meowed. "Sadly, that is all I have to teach you."

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 14:12

"That was plenty!" Foxpaw smiled, pouncing around to practice her new battle moves. "Now I can fight off warriors!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 14:15

Stormeye smiled at his apprentice, and let out a small laugh. "I bet all the other Clans will fear you now! Let's head back to camp now," he meowed as he padded toward the camp, keeping on eye on his apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 14:18

Foxpaw happily followed her mentor, still practicing battle moves

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw battle training   Foxpaw battle training Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxpaw battle training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum