Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bluestar's Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:04 pm

A fine mist swept through the stars, unmistakably the sillouhette of a cat. As time passed, the fog began to walk, developping into a more detailed form. Every footstep blew another layer of the starry substance off the shadow, and at last, glowing blue eyes pierced the darkness.
The lean cat bounded through the starry grounds, still visibly pale and transparent. Sky blue eyes gleamed in the blackness as the stranger peered over brambles, spying an older cat crouched beside a pool that seemed to cast an eerie light from its' depths.
The mysterious cat started forward, tread velvet and ghostly as it approached the cat.
"Rainstar." A melodic, unique voice came from the cat, unmistakably familiar and distinctive.

Bluestar's Return Red12
Old Canon
Lives:

Last edited by Blookit on Sun May 20, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:13 pm

The cat by the pool glanced up, and a smile lit up her face. She sat up from her crouch, arching her back in a stretch. The she-cat had obviously been there a while. After stretching, she sat, tucking her tail neatly around her paws.
"Bluestar, you came back," mewed Rainstar happily.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Bluestar nodded slowly, her ancient blue gaze sweeping the sight below them.
"So you've sent Bluekit down?" She asked, referring to the newborn RiverClan kit, born to Moonstar and Pantherclaw.
The blue-grey she-cat let out a yawn, settling down beside the old WindClan leader. "How has the forest been since my fading?" She asked quietly, feeling quite uninformed.

Bluestar's Return Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Rainstar sighed softly. She wished she had news at least slightly better than she did.
"Sleepystar attempted to take control of the whole forest," the Windclan she-cat stated. "Fortunately, he passed away before he had taken over all of the clans. Windclan surrendered at the first sight of the Riverclan patrol coming for them." She bristled at this.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Bluestar lowered her sky coloured gaze to the ground, her head shaking slowly. "I hadn't expected this of him. It is my fault- I thought it was his destiny to become a leader. I was wrong." She hung her head, ashamed of herself, and Sleepystar.

OOC: That's funny, because I actually didn't know xD

Bluestar's Return Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:18 pm

OoC: Well, there you go. xD

Rainstar shook her head, giving Bluestar a weak smile.
"It is not your fault Sleepystar did this," she told the Riverclan leader. "He lost a loved one, and it drove him mad."
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Despair lit in Bluestar's eyes, thinking of the petite young medicine cat Hawkpath, who been her sister Mistyriver's apprentice. Oh, how long ago that had been.
"Is he here now, in StarClan? Or does he roam darker skies?" The tall she-cat asked, half hoping he would be here so he could be at peace with his forbidden mate.

Bluestar's Return Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Now here was some good news.
"He is here, in Starclan," Rainstar replied brightly. The tip of her tail twitched, but it was more of a nervous reaction than irritation.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Bluestar couldn't help but to breath a sigh of relief. "How different the situation would have been if the ending had been reversed." The she-cat commented, thinking of battles and quarrels that could have been. "But other than that everything is well? The forest is holding together? Two-legs holding their borders?"

Bluestar's Return Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Rainstar nodded, a twinkle in her eyes.
"Everything is well now," she answered. "The clans seem to be trying to go back to our traditional ways, back when our ancestors started the clans. It appears to be working well."
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Bluestar nodded contently, her misgivings for Sleepystar fading away like a dream. "I'm glad to hear it Rainstar." She purred, drawing a white paw up, grooming. "Things seemed so unorganized when I came to StarClan. The clans were still young, growing accustomed to the ways of leadership. But now...Everything is clear. It is the way it was supposed to be." Bluestar smiled purposefully, thinking of her glory days at the head of RiverClan.

Bluestar's Return Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Rainstar nodded, agreeing entirely. She watched the old Riverclan leader in a daze, wondering what it would have been like to have been a true leader. She was still baffled by what exactly had happened with Starclan and her lives, but she didn't question it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:02 pm

"Don't doubt yourself Rainstar," Bluestar spoke, as if reading her thoughts. "You were a noble leader; far nobler than most. You led your Clan well, through times of trouble and disease." She blinked at the grey and white WindClan queen, a slight smile creeping on her lips.

Bluestar's Return Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:24 pm

If cats could blush, Rainstar would have. She smiled nervously at Bluestar, feeling slightly guilty that the other she-cat had guessed what she was thinking.
"You were incredible, though," she said softly, a twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Bluestar smiled humbly, "It was only thought that because I was among the first," She pointed out, "cats looked up to the First Leaders. Everyone thought they were irreplaceable because we were all they knew." Bluestar gazed at Rainstar, eyes brimming with regret. "I just wish I could have stayed longer.." She admitted, staring down at the transparent forest floor, dappled with stars and the forest below. "I had so much more to give. All lost....Because of a foolish lie."

Bluestar's Return Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bluestar's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluestar's Return   Bluestar's Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluestar's Return
Page 1 of 1