Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Echokit's Creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torchiclove

Number of posts : 2

Echokit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Echokit's Creation   Echokit's Creation EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Cat Name: Echokit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Jayfeather and Lionblaze; I also like pre-Moonrise Firestar and Pre-insane Bluestar.

Familiarity with the series: I've read up to the last book of the third series; none of the manga; Bluestar's Prophecy

Appearance: A braod-shouldered black tom with short fur that is kept well-groomed. His whiskeres are rather long and lead up to a bright pink nose that he often tries to hide. His eyes are a rich amber, filled with tough determination. His paws are large, but he has learned to not trip on them...That much. his ears are slightly smaller than normal, with a notch in the left ear. He always stands with his teeth slightly showing and his ears pricked, a look of aggression.

Personality: Echokit is a dark, unsociable, unaccepting kit. He doesn't talk much, only to make other cats feel bad about messing with him. He prefers being by himself rather than in a crowd. He tries to run away from the dark, bloody thoughts in his mind but nocat can escaped the torturing constriction of the brian.

Origins: Full-clan; mother is just a little...dead.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): (You know what? I'm gonna do a few examples, to show my aspects a little better)
"Moonstar! No!" Lionfang yowled, tears streaming down his face and dripping from his whiskers. "You can't leave me.." His voice was know only a whisper. "But, Lionfang, don't you see?" Moonstar began coughing and spluttering. When she regained herself, she continued, "My time as leader is over. New skies are upon our clan. The reign of Sk-" She let out another sickening, wet, hacking cough, blood escaping her mouth as she writhed in pain. "Sorry," She wheezed, "But the reign of Skystar is upon you. Tell Skyflight that I always believed in her." Moonstar stopped breathing. "No! Come back! I need to hear your voice one more time, just one m-m-more.." Lionfang didn't finish his sentence through unwavering sobs of despair. A small kit walked up behind the touching scene. "What happened to mommy?" Fallenkit mewed. (There's my example of sad; based off the death of Moonstar(My character) in Moonclan: A New Generation, which turned into Moonclan: The Reign of Skystar)

A long, drawn out hiss escaped Fallenbreeze's lips. She lunged at her opponent, sinking her long claws into the soft flesh. Fur flew in a whirl of tooth and claw. Fallenbreeze bit into the tom, Kestrelflame's, shoulder, drawing hot, sticky blood that flooded her tongue in a sweet gush of crimson that she savored for as logn as possible before being violently thrown from the tom's back. Kestelflame's thorn-sharp claws were just about to connect with Fallenbreeze's eyes right when she whipped to the side, grabbing Kestrelflame's shoulder with an iron grip to match her iron claws. She used this to drag herself towards his throat, taking the first chance to sink her fangs into the fragile flesh. Blood rushed through Kestrelflame's neck, filling his windpipe until he fell to the ground in a writhing mass of flesh and fur. He tried to talk, but only made a horrible gurgling sound as blood spread in a large puddle around his body. Fear filled the young tom's eyes, as he tried to beg for a quick death. Kicking up dirt, Fallenbreeze padded away with no regrets as Kestrelflame drowned in his own blood.(Death; gore. My fave category.)

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Echokit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echokit's Creation   Echokit's Creation EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:16 pm

I love you.

Approved.

All you need is a good ol' Secret Word, and a clan approving, and you are good to go. :D

You can find the secret word in the Basic Rules. Scan through it, find the word, and PM it to me.

Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Echokit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echokit's Creation   Echokit's Creation EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Dayummm.
Best creation I've ever seen. (Rather than mine own, of course. xD jk :P)
Welcome to WCC Echokit!

Echokit's Creation Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Torchiclove

Number of posts : 2

Echokit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echokit's Creation   Echokit's Creation EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:36 pm

..I've been RPing for a long time. :3. I am happy now. Took me half an hour to make it XDDD
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Echokit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echokit's Creation   Echokit's Creation EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Now everyone is going to hold their breathe waiting for your clan creation-selection-thing. xD

Echokit's Creation PDt1Qqd Echokit's Creation Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Echokit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echokit's Creation   Echokit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Echokit's Creation
Page 1 of 1