Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anger Surging Like A Wave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Anger Surging Like A Wave Empty
PostSubject: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 15:16

Wisppaw stormed through the forest, teeth gritted in rage. Anger surged under his pelt, carrying him on. His paws ached horribly, and his limbs were numb. He had been running around the territory since sun-high, and it was now moon-high. He was obviously lost, but the territory was also pretty large. I hate her! But I still love her! It can't be both! he thought sourly, his still-unsheathed-claws tearing up the mud and undergrowth beneath him. "I hate them!!" he yowled into the night. And owl screeched an alarm call and he heard its heavy wings beating as it left. Hate. Love. Hate. Love. Hate. Love. Hate. Love. Hate. Love. Hate. Love. he thought. He had meant to end on hate, because whatever thought he ended on was what was true. Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! HATE! he thought bitterly. I hate them. Both of them. I want to kill them. I will kill them. Or their kits. Get my revenge. he thought, still mad at every thing. Then he stopped-stopped in the wrong spot. His paws had stopped him, as if it were and omen of sorts, which it were, to that perfect, grassy spot where he had told Poppyseed that one thing a while back. The place still smelled like them, their intertwined, interlaced, mingled scents. Though it was faint, it was there, and Wisppaw knew it was- the faint smell was like a badger's claws across his face to him. Memories rushed to him, his whole life since apprenticeship. His ceremony. Confessing to Poppyseed. Training. Loving Poppyseed more every day. The adder. Frogpaw. Firestorm becoming Poppyseed's mate. The soon-to-come kits. And then the memories ended, and he was more angry than he had ever felt in his life.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 15:31

Firestorm had heard Wisppaw's 'I hate them' wich lead him right to Wisppaw"You can't talk like that to clan mates!"he began"You need to learn respect!You know what?I'm glad i'm your mentor.You would have killed Poppyseed!Until now i've been stuck in la-la land!When you said that to Poppyseed My happiness snapped inside me!You know what else?I'm glad i'm your mentor from now on the training you will do will rip your claws out!That dark cat inside you used to be a sweet cat.You just killed that cat,never letting it live!You make me sick,and now that that has happened the darkness inside me has come out!" he hissed using his meanest voice he used when he lived in the shadows.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 20:36

This made Wisppaw realize something. He stopped. "I can't kill Poppyseed. That adder was meant to kill her. But I still love her. So I took the bite for her. And that sweet cat...He's still there. He's just hiding." Wisppaw meowed matter-of-factly, turning around to face Firestorm. "Firestorm, I am and will always be jealous of you. My heart beats faster whenever Poppyseed is near me, but you are her choice, and I can't change her decision. Firestorm, you've made me realize something. Even though I'm jealous, I let that take over my life. Let it take over me. Change me. I'm not me anymore. I'm someone else. But I'll try and change that. Be the sweet cat I once was. But, will you help me with it?" he said with round, blue, innocent eyes.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 20:42

Firestorm started to smile a little"Only if you try."he said sliding his claws out.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 20:49

"I'll try, I promise. And if I lye, StarClan may as well take my life." he promised, holding a paw over his heart.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 20:52

Firestorm was still trapped in darkness"Even though i'm trapped,i'm willing to help you."he said in his normal voice.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 4:36

"And I'm willing to help you."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 7:35

Firestorm narrowed his eyes"You can't help me.The dark in me has taken over." he said cleaning his paws.

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 7:45

Wisppaw shook his head. "That was you before. Then I came. Then you changed. But you changed me-made me worse than what you used to be. If you really try, you can do it, Firestorm. Do you really want your kits to be like you? The dark you?" Wisppaw insisted stubbornly.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 7:54

Firestorm stopped cleaning his paws,and closed his eyes"Wisppaw,just because i'm back to the dark doesn't mean I won't protect kits.Brownkit I let down today.I let her down to save you.She was sad when I left,and I left to help you." he said in a calm voice.

PostSubject: Re: Anger Surging Like A Wave   Anger Surging Like A Wave Empty

Back to top Go down

Anger Surging Like A Wave
Page 1 of 1