Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

DawnKit of Windclan

Go down 
+2
not fish
DawnWhisper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DawnWhisper

DawnWhisper

Clan/Rank : WindClan/ kit
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 22

DawnKit of Windclan Empty
PostSubject: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 22:57

Cat Name:
DawnKit

Tom or She-Cat:
She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):
Umm..Bluestar, CrookedStar, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf..Oh, and Stick :excitedla:

Familiarity with the series:
Read up to The Forth Apprentice!

Appearance:
DawnKit of Windclan Wallpaper___Ginger_Kitten_by_Pokehkins
Picture a walrus. No, not a big, brown mass of blubber and squishyness, but a big, clumsy fellow. That describes Dawnkit almost perfectly. Supporting her four lanky limbs are massive white paws. She tends to trip over them rather frequently. Over time, though, she's certain to grow into them. Her eyes are deep amber pools that are best known for their energetic glint.

Personality:
Like most kits, Dawnkit is an endless source of energy. One can almost see the electricity coursing through her small body. She can be quite arrogant at times, but she means well. Her usual pastime is running amuck in the Elders' den.

Origins:
Full-clan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):
The sky was an ocean, stretching onward as far as the eye could see. Amidst it's depths, tiny white sailboats dipped with every air current. It was an ideal day; quite unseasonable for the time, considering the storms that had been raging only a sunrise ago. The slim figure of a kitten could be seen trodding along the moor. What was she doing there, out of the nursery? It had mischief written all over it.
Dawnkit winced as she stepped on a twig only inches from the camp enterance. Lucky for her, her mother and the rest of camp-save dawn patrol-was still asleep. On the horizon she could barely make out the team of cats against the fiery red sun. They must've to faraway to hear or see the kit. In fact, they were undoubtedly oblivious to her sneaking out of camp.
A loud bird call frightened Dawnkit, making her seriously reconsider going any farther. One hesitant pawstep forward was enough to competely tame the rambuncious kit, for immediately after, the sound of a scolding mother sounded from behind her.
"And where do you think you're going'
[[ Sorry for the low muse, guys. ]]
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 4:26

Sorry for posting here, but.. My, my, you certainly are a rare case. I approve of your grammar. 8D

Lolsorry. I'll leave now.

DawnKit of Windclan I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 9:43

Wow...Just, wow...

This is the first time I have EVER seen a creation this descriptive and beautiful ;u; I seriously felt like I was reading a book. THIS IS JUST AMAZING!!! I'm a descriptive writer myself, but this surpasses anything I've ever done. I LOVE IT!~ You could be a writer when you're older <3

Anyways, if you send the secret word found in the rules to an admin such as Willowstream(Rain) or VashTheBluejay, they can approve of this creation and you can get started~

Have fun role playing!

DawnKit of Windclan Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDawnKit of Windclan Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDawnKit of Windclan Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDawnKit of Windclan I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
DawnKit of Windclan 1voydDawnKit of Windclan 2gy1qubDawnKit of Windclan One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDawnKit of Windclan StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
DawnWhisper

DawnWhisper

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 10:37

oh MAH GAWD YOU GUYS....I feel real 'pecial right now...THANKIES!!!! :feelingfree:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 11:41

Oh wow. This is a beautiful creation.

Temporarily approved. You'll be fully approved once there's confirmation that you know the secret word cx

DawnKit of Windclan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
DawnWhisper

DawnWhisper

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 12:53

I've sent it to like, two people already. What do i do?
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 13:13

You wait for them to get on here and approve it X3

That is, if you sent it to the right people, which I assume you did?

DawnKit of Windclan Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDawnKit of Windclan Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDawnKit of Windclan Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDawnKit of Windclan I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
DawnKit of Windclan 1voydDawnKit of Windclan 2gy1qubDawnKit of Windclan One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDawnKit of Windclan StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
DawnWhisper

DawnWhisper

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 13:22

I sent it to Vash the Bluejay and someone else...forgot ^.^
Ok, thanks:) Now that that's cleared up, I'm going to go annoy people om Animal Jam.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 15:49

You should send it to me, and I can approve.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 14:39

;u; This is the best creation I have ever seen in my whole time being here. And she's 12? Someone give her a spot in our hall of fame.

I am crying. For real. No joke. Your creation is so beautiful that I am in tears.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 13:28

Hopely :3 wrote:
;u; This is the best creation I have ever seen in my whole time being here. And she's 12? Someone give her a spot in our hall of fame.

I am crying. For real. No joke. Your creation is so beautiful that I am in tears.

A bit late but... What? XD

DawnKit of Windclan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 13:30

xD It's just so awesome, bro.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DawnKit of Windclan   DawnKit of Windclan Empty

Back to top Go down

DawnKit of Windclan
Page 1 of 1