Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My artwork is getting some publicity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawaii desu dart

Kawaii desu dart

Clan/Rank : Riverclan older apprentice
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 214

My artwork is getting some publicity Empty
PostSubject: My artwork is getting some publicity   My artwork is getting some publicity EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 14:47

Today I hit myself a new personal record, I got this picture done in 30 minutes.
Spoiler:
(This is mainly why this is in arts)
Now, little did I expect, my friend would find this picture (This is after all HIS OC.) He is quite well known for his pony vids and whatnot, I mean decently well known. (A few popular brony musicians subbed to him) And today I went to check out his channel, and what I find is THIS
Spoiler:
Notice the profile picture AND the background, both were done by me. My art is going pretty far :D

Also if anyone wants I am doing more OCs for free X3 Just PM me or something.

(I have done alot of pictures recently on this guys oc X3 find them at my dA page, arcticwind777)

My artwork is getting some publicity Tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo4_500

Current brony leader of WCCMy artwork is getting some publicity Vinyl_scratch_dj_p0n3_free_icon_by_silverskystrike-d4qybu7

Last edited by that thar is a dart on Sat 12 May 2012 - 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Http://www.minecraftIRL.forummotion.com
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: My artwork is getting some publicity   My artwork is getting some publicity EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 8:42

I like the colours of that OC, but its basicly just a recolour. Can you do something of my OC, Soaring Splash? Soaring Splash

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Kawaii desu dart

Kawaii desu dart

Clan/Rank : Riverclan older apprentice
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: My artwork is getting some publicity   My artwork is getting some publicity EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 15:32

Gladly ^^ But it'll be a little bit, I have a good 20 requests for OC's and stuff, I'll get it done shortly though.

Fun fact #2124: The picture was actually all hand work except for the base, the hair I had done (Looking at pictures of it to be sure) and yeah coloration is really great I like them he picked some good colours for his OC.

My artwork is getting some publicity Tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo4_500

Current brony leader of WCCMy artwork is getting some publicity Vinyl_scratch_dj_p0n3_free_icon_by_silverskystrike-d4qybu7
Back to top Go down
Http://www.minecraftIRL.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My artwork is getting some publicity   My artwork is getting some publicity Empty

Back to top Go down

My artwork is getting some publicity
Page 1 of 1