Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

zeroblackfire crations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfkit of thunderclan

Wolfkit of thunderclan

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan warrior
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 8

zeroblackfire crations Empty
PostSubject: zeroblackfire crations   zeroblackfire crations EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 11:35

Template:

Cat Name: Zeroblackfire

Tom or She-Cat: she-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):LONGTAIL AND SCOURGE PLUS ASHFUR!!!

Familiarity with the series:i love them i wan to read more because i'm the last book to the second searies.

Appearance:a she-cat with a blue-silver-gray coat and spicky hair that falls over one eye. red eyes. black flame-like designs on legs, tail-tip and edge of hair. black line under eyes.

Personality:shy and quit

Origins:was a kitty-pet but is now a rouge becayse the cutters muatated her.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):Zero walked though the forest. she is still a kit and wanted to get away from her twolegs. Why did they let the cutters do this to me, she though as she thow back her head so she was looking at the sky and howled.

Hello I'm Wolfkit. I'm a young she-che cat and i love to be in thunderclan. My mom and dad both died in a battle with one of the other clans. i want to learn more about the twolegs and the kitty-pets but i'm not allowed to go near the twolegs and there nest. i would like to serve thunderclan and maybe become it's leader. P.S. i want to become leader and show that i will do anything for my clan. i look like my profile picture
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: zeroblackfire crations   zeroblackfire crations EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 11:57

Alright, I'm telling her what's up, so people don't be postin' and yellin', please. ;u; I'm looking at some of you certain peoples, no jumpin' her.

We're a semi-traditional site, so we have a few standards we expect from the characters.

Well, first of all, is her name. What type of name is Zeroblackfire? It doesn't sound like a warriors name to me, nor a rogue... It's a little odd. ;u;

Second is her appearance.
with a blue-silver-gray coat and spicky hair that falls over one eye. red eyes. black flame-like designs on legs, tail-tip and edge of hair. black line under eyes.

The whole blue-silver-grey coat thing, I could get... maybe... If it's just a slightly off-balance of tabby colors. Spiky fur is also fine, but long spiky hair over her head... it's not a part of her body. It's just an unrealistic human characteristic. Red eyes are a bit over the top.
The flame designs are very unrealistic... The line under the eyes is fine, though, I believe...

I don't see, though, how a trip to the vet would make her have a more canine-like body structure. I'm sorry, but the whole "wolf build" thing would have to go, and she would have to be a normal cat... That includes the howling...

It's also recommended that you start as a clan cat. You don't have to, but it'd probably be for the better. cx

I suggest you scrap and redo or seriously change a lot of the things here if you want to roleplay. :3 If you have any questions, you can ask any of the mods... Like Shadowstar or Rain~

zeroblackfire crations PDt1Qqd zeroblackfire crations Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Wolfkit of thunderclan

Wolfkit of thunderclan

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan warrior
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: zeroblackfire crations   zeroblackfire crations EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 12:08

thx i will remake this

Hello I'm Wolfkit. I'm a young she-che cat and i love to be in thunderclan. My mom and dad both died in a battle with one of the other clans. i want to learn more about the twolegs and the kitty-pets but i'm not allowed to go near the twolegs and there nest. i would like to serve thunderclan and maybe become it's leader. P.S. i want to become leader and show that i will do anything for my clan. i look like my profile picture
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: zeroblackfire crations   zeroblackfire crations EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:43

Hello, and welcome to the site!

Ebby is right.

Plus, you can't have two lives at the same time. You can only have one, but any other lives you want can be your second, third, fourth, etc etc.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: zeroblackfire crations   zeroblackfire crations EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:44

He was remaking his creation. xD

PostSubject: Re: zeroblackfire crations   zeroblackfire crations Empty

Back to top Go down

zeroblackfire crations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: