Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Did you know? I can't paint!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawaii desu dart

Kawaii desu dart

Clan/Rank : Riverclan older apprentice
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 214

Did you know? I can't paint! Empty
PostSubject: Did you know? I can't paint!   Did you know? I can't paint! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 19:54

Did you know? I can't paint! Painti10
We had a full 5 hours today in school to do whatever, So I asked to paint. And with the help of many tools and a full FOUR hours, I had this done. It turned out worse than I thought. God I suck at painting.

Did you know? I can't paint! Tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo4_500

Current brony leader of WCCDid you know? I can't paint! Vinyl_scratch_dj_p0n3_free_icon_by_silverskystrike-d4qybu7
Back to top Go down
Http://www.minecraftIRL.forummotion.com
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? I can't paint!   Did you know? I can't paint! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 20:02

Uhh, That Thar Is A Dart, you can do WAAYYYYYYYYYY Better then I could ever do. Lol. Anyways that's really good

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? I can't paint!   Did you know? I can't paint! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 20:10

Pikachu! :D He's so cute. Like Mink said, way better than anything I can do... Especially WITHHH paint. cx

Last edited by Frosty on Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 21:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kawaii desu dart

Kawaii desu dart

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? I can't paint!   Did you know? I can't paint! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 20:21

Grammar correction: With paint, WITH. You make it sound like I was using a program on the computer o3o

Edit: THERE YOU GO XD

Current brony leader of WCCDid you know? I can't paint! Vinyl_scratch_dj_p0n3_free_icon_by_silverskystrike-d4qybu7

Last edited by That thar is a dart on Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 22:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? I can't paint!   Did you know? I can't paint! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 21:11

Erm....good grass :D

Did you know? I can't paint! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDid you know? I can't paint! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDid you know? I can't paint! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDid you know? I can't paint! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Did you know? I can't paint! 1voydDid you know? I can't paint! 2gy1qubDid you know? I can't paint! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDid you know? I can't paint! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kawaii desu dart

Kawaii desu dart

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? I can't paint!   Did you know? I can't paint! EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 13:00

Fun fact: The grass actually took me the longest.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? I can't paint!   Did you know? I can't paint! EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 16:14

well its awesome. XD

Did you know? I can't paint! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDid you know? I can't paint! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDid you know? I can't paint! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDid you know? I can't paint! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Did you know? I can't paint! 1voydDid you know? I can't paint! 2gy1qubDid you know? I can't paint! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDid you know? I can't paint! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? I can't paint!   Did you know? I can't paint! Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you know? I can't paint!
Page 1 of 1