Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol   Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 18:20

Seasonbreeze sat near the entrance of the camp. She licked her black fur, cleaning off a bit. She then realized this would pointless if she was going into the forest to hunt anyway. She was waiting for Shrikepaw so they could go hunting. He hadn't been taught yet, and it was a good idea to teach him.

OOC: By the way, I think it would be really nice if we could completely finish a topic. Like, properly. With an out as well. HPRPG does it. When you feel like your done in a topic, you do this: (out) and sometimes make it specialer. Also, going back to camp and pretending we had actually finished would be nice too ^^

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol   Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 18:29

OOC:We did so with the Border Patrol, right? D: You can't ask me if the topic is done in an OOC without actually posting IC. It would make me have to post IC twice without a single action from your part.

Shrikepaw seemed a little more grown since his apprenticeship. He bounded down from the apprentice's den, blue eyes curious. "What are we doing today?" he meowed, licking his paw quickly.

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol   Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 7:11

OOC: I asked if there was anything else we needed to do. I wasn't going to RP Seas back to camp if I had missed something. I never asked if the topic was done in OOC. Explain your last sentence please.

IC:

"I am going to teach you to hunt." Seasonbreeze said with a smile. He was still super excited for everything, even when he was a little farther into his training.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol   Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 7:45

OOC:I knew you weren't going to get that. ono;;;

A smile grew on Shrikepaw's face. "I can't wait." he announced.

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol   Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:23

Seasonbreeze headed out of camp into the territory. She decided to demonstrate the proper position first. She crouched down. "This is the proper position for hunting. You sneak if quietly and downwind." She explained. "Now you try."

OOC: I asked nicely if you would please explain your last sentence. I didn't ask for you to say I wasn't going to understand that. I don't pleas, kindly explain why you think it's my fault.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol   Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrikepaws Hunting Patrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Territory-