Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icekit's creation thing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Icekit's creation thing... Empty
PostSubject: Icekit's creation thing...   Icekit's creation thing... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:31

Cat Name: Icekit/Icepaw/Iceclaw

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Crowfeather, Crookedstar, Breezepelt, Tigerstar, Brambleclaw, Hawkfrost...a lot more :/

Familiarity with the series: Read all books except some of the manga and the 5th and 6th book of omen of the stars

Appearance: White with dark grey smudges and amber eyes.

Personality: Proud and very bold, but a fair and natural leader. Hates being beaten in battle.

Origins: Windclan like a boss

RP Sample: Icekit yawned with a stretch, padding drowsily out of the nursery. He hated being a kit, and couldn't wait to be an apprentice, learn to hunt, fight and explore the territory beyond the small, cramped up camp. He wished it was harder, harder to survive. He wanted some kind of struggle, and he wanted it now! Blinking at the fresh-kill pile, he darted forward, leaping on to the top of a squirrel, and hissed a the grass beneath the pile. "Surrender, you stupid enemy scum!" the young kit yowled, leaping down and rolling over and over with a leaf. He pinned it with a swift paw and dug tiny claws into it's stem. "I got you now!" Icekit snarled, tearing it to pieces and gnawing on it's edges.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's creation thing...   Icekit's creation thing... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:50

Send me the secret word, and we can get you all settled into Windclan! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's creation thing...   Icekit's creation thing... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:52

Sent it

Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's creation thing...   Icekit's creation thing... EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:57

Approved!

You can go ahead and make a topic in Windclan's camp, if you would like. I have a couple of characters Icekit could talk to, and I know another member who would be glad for a roleplay partner. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's creation thing...   Icekit's creation thing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Icekit's creation thing...
Page 1 of 1