Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Announcement!

Go down 
+11
Dusky
Goldfish
Sleepy
Mossy
Stone
May
meme police
Splotch
Flame
Honey
Sun
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

Announcement! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 8:29

"Gracestep, we have thought of it like that. But come on! We would eventually just migrate back into our Clans, and there would be fighting anyway! There's already fighting inside our Clans, am I right? Think about how BIG those fights in the large Clan could get. There could possibly be more than bloodshed, if you know what I mean." Duskfur had felt so strongly about this, it was almost overwelming. "Silverstar, you know how I feel about this." She said more quietly.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 12:26

Stormpaw just looked on quietly, revealing nothing. Finally she spoke up, with surprising strength in her voice and decision. "I believe Sleepystar is wondering the same things we are now. He is not insane, nor greedy, he believes that a united clan would be stronger, no longer fighting over territories. Also, I'm sure he thought about many times what could happen in a united clan. But think, united clans is like just one big clan. There is no blood shed among us, and we peacefully carry out our duties. What difference is many clans combined? There would be no rivalries, cats would be able to learn from each other and grow together. We'd see and taste things we'd never knew before! If we were to fight in a united clan, it's be the same exact thing as fighting in a extra large clan. The leaders would settle it, and there'd be no need for arguments. Cats would focus more on protecting the territory we share, hunting for new friends, showing and teaching things to other cats who are willing to learn about the other clans, and maybe even, just maybe, cats could be mates with cats from different clans. The leaders could form some kind of group of leadership, where they make decisions together in a sort of problem, which would help bring the clans together, and it'd probably make choices more accurate, including this one! I understand everyone is worried about what could happen if we joined, but think, what would change? What would make things better? Focus on the positive thoughts. Don't you think that Sleepystar, Shadowstar, and Wildstar considered this before any of this started? Leaders are accepted by Starclan when they get there nine lives, therefor they think he isn't mouse brained! Why should we? We need to stop judging and jumping to points and instead, take a hard long moment to think!" She finished with a respectful nod to Silverstar, her eyes flaming with determination.

ooc: BRAVO STORMPAW! Bravo! Longest speech I've ever typed!

Announcement! - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnnouncement! - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnnouncement! - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnnouncement! - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Announcement! - Page 2 1voydAnnouncement! - Page 2 2gy1qubAnnouncement! - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnnouncement! - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 12:44

Silverstar nodded to Duskfur.
"Gracestep, we as allies were not defeated. Your Clan was."
She began quietly.
"My initial plan was for both Clans to fall back into a strategic defense, where we would fight together. But I didn't want Stonestar to think I was trying to take control of his Clan and hoped that sooner or later you would fall back to defend with us. But since they stopped the attack, it didn't happen. And even if we were to join,"
She was not as quiet now.
"they would never let us leave, wherever the camp may be. You think that if one cat were given power over the whole forest, he'd let it slide out of his paws, just like that? Even if I chose to give in, my Clan would not be happy. I will do what I will do by the approval of my Clan and StarClan. However, with the permission of Stonestar, you are perfectly allowed on my part to leave this camp and go surrender yourself to RiverClan."
She flicked her tail in dismissal of the issue, thinking that Gracestep could leave if she liked.
"Stormpaw,"
She was adressing each and every cat that spoke.
"If we never fought over territories, then we would soon want more. As the large Clan would grow, so would the wish for more prey. More territory. More power. Why do you want to taste things you haven't tasted before? Are you not content with the things StarClan has already given to you? What selfish thoughts are the thoughts that make you want more food, other food, food you don't already have! What would the point of a single Clan be? We would trust untrustworthy cats and get ourselves killed. If we were to go on peacefully with our duties, why? Why would we do them if we've got no one who would steal our prey or cross our borders? We would ignor them all, become fat and lazy. No better than kittypets. In fact, some of the more battle-thirsty cats would be bored, tired of all of this nothingness and stir something up, something truly terrible. Who, also, would we fight as one big Clan? We might as well become as rogues, a group of them who hunt for themselves yet share territory. And it is not as easy as it seems to simply 'settle' something. A group of leaders, a group of deputies. Not a bad idea, but still very catastrophic. Who says we will all agree? What would keep us from fighting as we already do? I have focused on the positives. Every positive has two negatives. I'm sorry, Stormpaw, but with Stonestar's permission, you may leave as well."
She sat down on the rock she was previously standing on.
"Now. I believe we, ThunderClan, are all in agreement that we will not surrender. And when we fight again, ThunderClan will promise to be side by side with SkyClan- should they choose to continue to be allies."

OOC: EEEK! FINGER CRAAAAAAAAMP!!!! T-T

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Announcement! - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3563

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 12:51

ooc: *crys* that was amaseing! bravo!

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 12:52

Stormpaw glared up at Silverstar. "You make me sound like a fat lazy kittypet already! Can I not make suggestions?! Is that not what you asked for?!" She growled angrily, her fur spiking up. "How dare you! And you know what? I'm going to say EXACTLY what's on my ind right now Silverstar. I think your being selfish and act like Skyclan is your toy, and if they get mad, you can just argue and argue and argue like nothing we say matters to you, that it's not our fault at all! Well I'll let you in on something, I'm starting to really hate being allies with a clan that has a stupid leader!" She snarled, running out of the camp, into the woods without another word. As She ran, she began to cry a little, knowing she was probably going to be in a heck of trouble for what she just did. How could she be so stupid?! Suddenly scared of what might happen to her, she ran up a tree to hide.

ooc: My fingers haven't cramped YET, but my wrists did D:

Announcement! - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnnouncement! - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnnouncement! - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnnouncement! - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Announcement! - Page 2 1voydAnnouncement! - Page 2 2gy1qubAnnouncement! - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnnouncement! - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:04

Silverstar blinked, expresionless.
"Of course I don't mean to make anyone sound like fat kittypets already. It depends on how one looks at themselves. I did ask for suggestions. I told her why I disagreed with her suggestion. Her temper got the best of her." I see an early death for that one
She thought sarcastically. She knew the she-cat ran away, but she continued to speak. Maybe she'd be able to convince the rest of SkyClan that they didn't know how she thought and they had no right to accuse her.
"Stupid, am I? Say what you will. In fact, I'll let anyone say what they want. I don't care, because I'm the cat that will help SkyClan with all of my being. And if my effort in improving our alliance is going to be ignored, then it might as well end. I mean, if that's what you really want. Another ambush in your camp. Many more warriors to be fighting, of course."
Had she been leading a Clan, she would've snapped like a twig.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Announcement! - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:08

ooc: She's a young apprentice, she doesn't know better, and her personality is very energetic, which causes stubbornness. She'll learn when she's older. (If she gets to grow older, if you look in the dream territory, you'll know what I mean ._.) Her next life won't really even talk at all...so look forward to then :P

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:32

ooc- Stop pulling a Squirrelflight! >:U

ic- Gracestep watched sadly as her daughter left. She would deal with her later. "Silverstar, We would hunt for each other. We wouldn't starve in leaf-bare. Riverclan has fish. If we got hungry, even a picky cat would eat fish. Unless you enjoyed starving. I think this is a good idea. And 'Who would we fight?'. The whole point is not to fight and die. We still have rogues, foxes, and badgers. Unlike Thunderclan, Skylan already fought. If you had come, we could have won. But you stayed hidden in your little camp. I too feel like your using Skyclan as your toy. Letting us fight your battles. We got Riverclan and Shadowclan tired, while you and your followers hid in your stupid little camp like mice in their nest. " She yowled.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 13:39

ooc: Sorry, at least I'm not alone with what I think though :P I wasn't trying to act like Squirrelflight, I just now noticed that actually X3

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 15:46

Stonestar sighed as Stormpaw ran out of camp. She would be back sometime. She had better "Thunderclan had a chance to protect their camp. We did not. Everyone here thought that Riverclan and Shadowclan would follow us back here and attack, but they did not. Gracestep if you are going to be upset for the defeat of our clan then be upset at me. I felt it right that as an honorable clan we try to hold them back for as long as we could but I was wrong and it ended horribly for us"
He frowned "But the war has paused. This gives us time to collect ourselves. I refuse to let Skyclan simply give in to the enemy."
"Starclan ordered us to be five clans in the beginning. They had let Sleepystar gained his lives because he was the deputy to be leader, no matter what that is the way of the forest. Starclan watches over us and i can tell you all for sure that right now they are watching in sadness. Skyclan where is your pride?
When i came leader I made a promise to Starclan that Skyclan would be the strongest clan they could be and not rouges that would be pushed around and looked down on by the rest of the forest and I have done that! So Skyclan will continue to fight with Thunderclan because they are our allies. They will fight again and again and AGAIN and they will fight to their last dying breath because they are Warriors!
"But if any of you have your doubts, leave now! Go to them! Go right into Sleepystar's paws! I give you permission and I will not be angry though you will just have to remember you are a traitorous coward.
Stonestar finished and stared around at his clan. "But we are fighting with Silverstar and her clan and what happened is in the past. Instead of biting at eachother we should be learning from it. I will have no more objections or arguments from ANY Skyclan cat over this matter. Stay or leave. It is your choice"

[[ my wrist ! DX lol ]]

Stonestar:

Announcement! - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:32

OOC: Alright, since this is after the battle, Moonfrost is still is camp... I think. cx

IC: Moonfrost dug her claws into the ground, trying to keep quiet. She had padded ouy of the medicine cat's den to see what was going on long ago, and she silented watched the two clans discuss. It was quite a task considering they were talking about her beloved clan. She watched all the drama unfold and actually felt hopeful as Gracestep and Stormpaw toke her side, but her heart dropped whenever Stonestar dismissed it. Moonfrost bit her tongue to stay quiet, but ended up speaking up anyway. "I'm no SkyClan cat, allow me to say something. This is no place for me to speak," She began quietly. "but please, hear me out. I can't stand this any longer. Stonestar, isn't it your job to listen to your clan? You are their voice, after all. You should speak for them. Yes, ultimately it is your say in the end that stands, but can't you hear everyone out? I know I'm biased, but I agree with Gracestep, who by the way is your deputy. She deserves a say, as does your apprentice." She meowed, her voice gradually growing, yet she never let it grow to a yowl, and she stayed calm and expressionless throughout.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:36

Gracestep glanced at Moonfrost. Obvisously, she didn't know that Stonestar wasn't one to give in easy.

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:41

"I have not only given them a say but I have given them a choice as well." Stonestar hissed. "What I command is law and what I say is on behalf of Starclan. Skyclan is fighting. I will not waver from my choice and I will not waste my breath arguing with the enemy" He finished, done with Moonfrost

Stonestar:

Announcement! - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:45

Gracestep flicked her tail. "Stonestar, why must you look on the down side of things? Think about it! We could sleep in four trees! Or put a mix of clans in a camp!" Gracestep argued.

ooc- If I go, will I lose my spot as dep?

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:51

Moonfrost actually laughed, growing cold. She had somewhat lost most of her emotion whenever she came to ThunderClan, and now it was replaced by coldness. After Gracestep spoke, she began again. "How could it be on the behalf of your clan? All you're doing is causing more fighting! RiverClan has beaten you once, why not again? And tell me this, oh great Stonestar, if StarClan had a problem with it, wouldn't they have, oh I don't know, done something by now? Like move a few clouds over the moon or make it rain or something drastic? I haven't seen them do anything! Maybe they've changed their minds. Change isn't always a bad thing." She growled, letting her words sink in a moment, looking at each cat. "Think about that. All of you."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: