Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC: The Book.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
@ Mount

@ Mount

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 266

WCC: The Book. Empty
PostSubject: WCC: The Book.   WCC: The Book. EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 23:39

PROLOGUE

Mountainclaw walked back into ShadowClan camp as a storm raged."Heh, everyone is doing their best to live with the storm," he said as he put a few frogs on the fresh-kill pile."Hmph, while you go out and hunt just to seem like a hero or something," meowed Tigerfrost as he or she(Mountainclaw couldn't tell) strode up to the fresh-kill pile to eat. The two warriors headed for the warrior den soon after. As Mountainclaw lay in the den, he thought "One day Tigerfrost is gonna rouge, and when she does, I won't mind being the one to fight her off." Mountainclaw fell asleep soon after, as the storm continued to rage on.

It would be longer, but I hate typing on my phone.

v2:
Back to top Go down
@ Mount

@ Mount

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WCC: The Book.   WCC: The Book. EmptySun 18 Mar 2012 - 10:23

CHAPTER 1

Mountainclaw awoke early in the morning. As he went outside the warrior den, he noticed that the ground was still very wet from the storm that happened the night before. Mountainclaw went over to the fresh-kill pile and began to eat a fairly big toad. As he was eating, Deathberry padded out of the warrior den. "I see you're up early, too," Mountainclaw said as he turned to face Deathberry. "Thank you for stating the obvious," she said as she approached Mountainclaw. "Now move out of the way so I can eat." Mountainclaw hissed and moved to the side. Mountainclaw then went to the apprentice den to see if his apprentice, Graypaw, was awake. "Heh, she's still asleep," he said as looked into the den. "Spying on the apprentices?" Deathberry meowed as she stood right behind Mountainclaw. "You sure you aren't spying on me?" He asked as he left the apprentice den.If anyone's worse than Tigerfrost, it's Deathberry. Mountainclaw thought as he waited for the other warriors to awaken.

v2:
Back to top Go down
@ Mount

@ Mount

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WCC: The Book.   WCC: The Book. EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 8:48

CHAPTER 2 NOTE: Some cats in zis chapter are made up.

Raccoontail woke up in the WindClan camp. She noticed that just about everyone else in WindClan was already awake. Raccoontail went over to the fresh-kill pile for something to eat when she noticed that Sugarlight was eating. "Oh, hi Sugarlight," she said as she approached the white pelted she-cat. "Oh...um..hi, Raccoontail," Sugarlight meowed to Raccoontail. "Sugarlight, did Clovercloud already take warriors out for a border patrol?" Raccoontail asked as she finished eating a small rabbit. "Oh, they just left. You might be able to catch up," Sugarlight said. "Oh no....." Raccoontail meowed as she ran out of the camp, hoping to catch up with Clovercloud and the rest of the border patrol.

After awhile, Raccoontail caught up with the border patrol. "Raccoontail, what took you so long?" Shortpelt asked when he saw Raccoontail. "We were hoping you would wake up before we left."

v2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC: The Book.   WCC: The Book. Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC: The Book.
Page 1 of 1