Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sitting by My dream lake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Sitting by My dream lake Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by My dream lake   Sitting by My dream lake EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012 - 14:09

Minkpaw was sleepy after a days of training. He curled up in his nest, and drifted off to sleep
He found himself in a lush green forest, sent's of prey filled his nose. It was night out, the moon and stars high above him. Minkpaw ran though the mushy green grass. He stopped at a shore of a lake, but... it looked to be to be a lake. Minkpaw slowly sat down. He smiled as he saw a small fish, Minkpaw taped the water and watch the ripples. He took a deep breath and sighed as Minkpaw's eyes glowed as he looked at the sky.

Sitting by My dream lake
Page 1 of 1