Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Strange dream of...basically darkness D:

Go down 
+4
Pinely-san
Mossy
Ebby
Stormi the Gummy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Scarletfire nodded. "Yes. We're all one, I suppose. I have an apprentice I'm training. His name's Nightpaw. He should be here. We were just training. Nightpaw!" she called, eyes flashing.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 N6a5zHfStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 IMrnxD6Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 GMXQgOOStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Stormpaw's eyes flashed with shock. Nightpaw?! She thought, remembering the nice apprentice from the gathering. He's training here too? But she wasn't worried. He must want to get stronger for hi clan too! I won't go easy on him in battle though! Stormpaw thought, twitching her whiskers. "I know Nightpaw from a gathering actually." She said finally. Her voice was firm with contempt at seeing a cat she at least knew a little.

Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 1voydStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 2gy1qubStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Scaretfire hardened her gaze. "Oh, do you?" she wondered. She thought of a small idea, giving a small smile. "You reek of SkyClan," she stated, giving a small chuff.

Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 N6a5zHfStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 IMrnxD6Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 GMXQgOOStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:07 pm

"Well, I am Skyclan." She nodded. "I only know him from a gathering." She hoped Scarlet didn't get the wrong idea. Besides, she only barely new him. The only thing she actually knew was his name.

Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 1voydStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 2gy1qubStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStrange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:11 pm

"How is SkyClan?" she wondered. "Anything exciting happen?"

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Nightpaw ran up at the call of his name "Yes Scarletfi...oh hello SkyClan apprentice"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Scarletfire turned, and gave a smile. "Nightpaw, I'm sure you remember your acquaintance, Stormpaw?"

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 pm

ooc: oh gawd! pls don turn evil on meh stormpaw D:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:49 pm

ooc:Did you read my first posts raincloud? X3

ic: Stormpaw nodded in simple greeting to Nightpaw. "I met you at the last gathering if you remember." She mewed in amusement. She turned back to Scarlet. "Nothing much, but we think there may be a battle soon over all the clans." Stormpaw reported.

ooc: WORLD WAR III: Kitteh war >:D

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:57 pm

"Now that you mention it, I do remember your face at the Gathering, too, Stormpaw," she said, narrowing her eyes. "Battle? What makes you say that?"

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:04 am

Snow padded out of the shadows with Tigerpaw with her"Scarletfire may i talk with you for a second?"Snow asked.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Stormpaw flicked her ears to Snow. "I'll tell you later," She replied to Scarlet.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Scarletfire gave a shrug and turned to Snow. "Oh? What is it?" she wondered, jumping to her paws. She stalked over, glaring at her for the interruption.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm

"i beleive Tigerpaw is ready to become a warrior of the dark forest......."Snow mewed then noticed hat she had interupted something "oh i'm sorry i didn't know i think this can wait."Snow mewed.

Tigerpaw came up fur bushing up twice her size"what do you mean this can wait?!!!!"She hised.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Stormpaw just flicked her tail, listening quietly. Her eyes glittered in amusement at Tigerpaw's impatient personality.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange dream of...basically darkness D:
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next