Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sturdykit

Sturdykit

Number of posts : 4

Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit. Empty
PostSubject: Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit.   Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit. EmptySun 4 Mar 2012 - 22:53

Cat Name: Sturdykit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Runningnose, the late Spottedleaf, and Yellowfang.

Familiarity with the series: I've read the Wiki and am currently reading the third book in the main series, "Forest of Secrets".

Appearance: Sturdykit is a long-haired Scottish Fold with a slight resemblance to the common ginger, his pelt a rusty orange mixed with exotically lighter, creamy stripes, and an off-white chin, his chest being the darkest patch of fur he has. The kitten's fur compliments his eyes, large and amber-green. He has unusually large paws and seems very stable on his feet, in spite of his puny tail.

Personality: Sturdy by name, sturdy by nature. For a kit, he's rather cool-headed, though still carries the inevitable curiousity and energy that is so common in the beginning.

Origins: He's a Clanborn kitten, his mother a Scottish Fold and his father a mix.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Sturdykit happily chased a ball of moss around the camp, too engrosed in his own little game to notice that he was rudely shoving cats out of his way, scampering under their bellies and almost running into some. As he pushed it towards the nursery, a paw easily shifted the thing out of reach. "What!" Sturdykit cried in protest, skidding to a halt. As he looked up, a soft purr made its way into his throat. His mother, in all her glory (which wasn't very much, really; she was a rather staid feline), her milk-scent strong. He was filled with a warmth that only a mother could give to her kit.

Did I do something wrong, or maybe not-exactly right? Help meee! :iwantitplz:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit.   Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit. EmptySun 4 Mar 2012 - 23:05

This is perfect. c: Just remember to send the secret word to Rain and choose your clan~

Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit. PDt1Qqd Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit.   Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit. EmptyMon 5 Mar 2012 - 16:02

Wow, this is so beautiful. Just send me the secret word, and I can approve you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit.   Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit. EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 16:25

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit.   Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfamiliar people, meet Sturdykit.
Page 1 of 1