Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. Empty
PostSubject: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:32 pm

ooc;; genius title, don't you agree Hope? - trollfaceplz - bic;;

Sagekit shifted around in his soft bed, rolling over and kicking the shoulder of his brother in the process. He let out a long and loud yawn, stretching his body out and dug her claws into the moss. With the rest of his body starting to wake up, he finally opened his eyes, a bright and brilliant green, full of curiosity. Thy tiny tom lifted his body and shifted his head around, "Sparrowflight?" he called out for his mother, but no answer came back. He twitched his tail. She must have been out hunting, or something, she did that a lot...
Well, then what was he supposed to do? Hm... Well, he guessed he could always cover Smokekit in bedding and have him be trapped there. That was always fun, or... meh.

my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. PDt1Qqd my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Lightkit saw the awake kit. She watched him from behind her sleeping mother. She walked quietly over to Sagekit. "I there. I'm Lightkit!"

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:47 pm

le gasp. le colour stealer.

Sagekit had been looking the other way when Lightkit approached, so noticing her had been a surprise. "Oh, hello..." he muttered, "I'm Sagekit." He tried to look at her, but his eyes had been wandering around the other time, shyly (and awkwardly) trying to avoid eye contact.

my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. PDt1Qqd my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 pm

OOC: If you look at the topic Sage is born in, you'll see that I HAD THAT COLOR FIRST! >:U

IC: "Sagekit? I saw you when you were born! Do you want to play?"

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc;; i wuz planning him since like... before you joined, girl. D: bic;;

"You were?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He didn't remember. "Um, okay. What do you want to play?" Sagekit stood up straight and shook the moss off his pelt.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 pm

OOC: Even his color? Bull.

IC: "Let's play... tag!" She said, swatting Sagekit with her tail and running away from him.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:54 pm

have you ever heard of next life roleplays? cx

"Ah- Hey!" Sagekit wailed, a stubborn look on his face. "No fair! You can go faster than me!" He chased after Lightkit and climbed up a pile of moss. He bent down and wiggled his butt, ready to catch Lightkit's tail. There was no way he was going to stay 'it'.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Lightkit stopped to catch her breath. She found a little pebble by her paw. She swatted it forward and went to hit it again.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:51 pm

A smile grew on Sagekit, "nnnnnnnnnnnnn~ -- 'GOTCHA!" The small tom threw himself off the hill and did a belly-flop on Lightkit's hind. He nearly lost his breath from the impact, but that didn't stop him from wheezing. "You're it..."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Lightkit yelped and fell onto her side. She rolled onto her back and looked up at the sky. "Pretty." she said.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:05 pm

you can use teh color too ;u;

Sagekit tumbled over and stared at the sky too. "Really?" he mused childishly. "I think the sky is scary."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:07 pm

OOC: I know, I just forgot it X3

IC: "What's so scary about it?" Lightkit said.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:12 pm

"Sparrowflight said we always had to be careful or there would be hawks and owls who would swoop little kits away and gobble them up!" Sagekit shuttered, "And... well... The sky is just so high!"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:15 pm

OOC: Wait... who's Light's dad?

IC: Lightkit paused. "My mommy says that smart cats only care about themselves. But that's mean, so I care about others."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:18 pm

um... snowfall? D:

"Well, yeah." Sagekit said, "We have to care for our clanmates, don't we?" he wondered. The small kit had always been taught the clan and the code was everything, and being selfish was stupid (though he was quite selfish as it was, but he was learning.)

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.   my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. Empty

Back to top Go down

my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next