Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Platinum Nuzlocke story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7402

My Platinum Nuzlocke story Empty
PostSubject: My Platinum Nuzlocke story   My Platinum Nuzlocke story EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:53 pm

As the title says, this is my Platinum Nuzlocke story! I will try to keep it going but...who knows....anyways, it follows my trainer Aurora on her journey into the world of Sinnoh, beating up some bad guys, and maybe losing a few Pokemon along the way (which I hope not) Here it goes!

Chapter 1

"'Pokemon are by our side, always. I hope you will understand the meaning of those words.' That was the comment left by Prof. Rowan, who has returned to Sinnoh from the Kanto region. That concludes our special program, 'Let's Ask Prof. Rowan!' Brought to you by Jubilife TV on Nationwide Net! See you next week, same time, same channel!"

Aurora sighed, clicking the power button the remote to her TV. She wasn't a big fan of watching TV, but her friend, Barry, had told her to watch this show for some reason, which she didn't really understand. She could hear the door of her house open then slam, as someone hurried toward the stairs in her house. Barry. She knew it was him, he was always in a hurry, which got someone hurt most of the time. Mostly me, Aurora thought as she walked toward her stairs, only for Barry to come bolting up the stairs at the same moment.

"There you are!" Barry said, a giant smile appearing across his face, his short yellow hair all ruffed up, like it always was. He wore brown jeans, and a white shirt with orange stripes, an a green scarf wrapped around his neck. He walked to Barry, his eyes shining. "Hey, Aurora! Did you just see the TV? Sure you did!" he said quickly without waiting for an answer. "Prof. Rowan's that really important guy to stuides Pokemon, right? That means he must have lots and lots of Pokemon! So, if we ask him, I bet he'd give us some Pokemon!"

Aurora sighed as she looked at her friend. "Barry, he might no-" she stopped as Barry looked away from her, fixing his gaze on something behide her.

Barry raced past Aurora, his eyes wide. "Oh, hey! Is this a new PC?" he asked, as he gazed at the computer that sat on her desk. He quickly looked at Aurora, trying to remember what he was saying. "Uh...Where was I?" Barry hurried back over to Aurora, not seeming to noticed what she had started to say before he got of topic. "Oh, right, right! We're going to go see Prof. Rowan and get some Pokemon! I'll be waiting outside! Ok, Aurora? If you're late, I'm fining you $10 million!" and with that, he raced down the stairs, and out of Aurora's house.

Aurora just stared after her friend, her mouth open. She just closed her eyes, shaking her head. What was with him? Always in a hurry, she felt sad for his mother, having to deal with that all day. Aurora quickly fixed her scarf, making sure it was on right, and hurried toward the stairs after Barry, grabbing her backpack which she kept right next to the stairs.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw her mother sitting on one of the cushions that were on the floor, as her mother didn't want to buy a couch, talking about how it cost to much money. Her mother took her gaze from the TV and focused on Aurora. "Aurora!" her mother said as she walked over to her daughter, smiling. "Barry already left. I don't know what it was about, but he sure was in a hurry!" And with that, Aurora's mother went and sat back down the cushion, going back to watching the TV.

Aurora looked at her mother, and walked toward the door, but once she got there, she heard her mother call to her. "Oh, yes! Aurora?" she said as her daughter turned to her. "Don't go into the tall grass. Wild Pokemon might attack you. It would be OK if you had your own Pokemon, but you don't, so... Well, take care, sweetie!"

"I will, mom. Don't worry," Aurora said quickly before leaving the house and shutting the door behide her. She quickly fixed her hat on her head, gazing around at the small piles of snow which covered the grass. "Now where would Barry be..." she whispered to herself, gazing around the small town, which had only four houses, which made no sense but...that just how it was. "His house, I bet." She walked toward her friend's house. She glanced at the door to Barry's house, and was about to open the door, which it suddenly flung open.

Thud!!

Aurora fell backwards as Barry crashed into her, who just blinked in confusion. "What was that about?" Barry asked as he fixed his gaze on his friend, who slowly got up. "Oh, hey, Aurora! Hey! I'm going to see Prof. Rowan! You should come, too! And quickly!" Barry suddenly raced away, before stopping. He looked at himself, and panicked. He turned around and raced into his house, letting out a cry. "Oh, jeez! Forget something!"

Aurora just blinked at the open door, which Barry had forgot to close in his rushing. She walked into the house, and glanced at Barry's mom who stood near the TV.
"Oh, hi, Aurora." Barry's mom said once she saw Aurora, smiling a bit. "Did you come calling on Barry? He was gone for a second, but then he came running right back home. He just can't sit still, that boy. I wonder who he takes after?"

Aurora just smiled at Mrs. Jun. "Yes, I'm just here for Barry. I'll be only here for a little bit, Mrs. Jun." She walked past Mrs. Jun, and up to Barry's room.

"I'd better take my Bag and Journal, too..." Barry whispered to himself, placing things into his bag. He looked up at Aurora, a smiling appearing on his face. "Oh, hey, Aurora! I'll be waiting on the road! It's a $10 million fine if you're late!" he said, and he came bolting toward the stairs, giving Aurora only a few seconds to dodge out of his way.

She glanced at the stairs, and hold the door to Barry's house slam shut, which she guessed was Barry leaving the house. She walked back down the stairs, and glanced at Mrs. Jun before leaving the house, and looking around the small town of Twinleaf. Route 201. That is where Barry was heading, as it lead to the town where Prof. Rowan lived.

She walked toward the route, letting out a sigh, she was hoping that Barry hadn't done something stupid as he waited for her. She let out a happy sigh when she saw Barry waiting at the top of the route, his eyes shining when he saw her.

"Too slow!" Barry laughed as he looked at Aurora and walked up to her. "All right! Let's get moving to Prof. Rowan's lab." He quickly turned and lead her toward Sandgem town, but then Aurora froze, staring at what was before her and Barry...tall grass, just like her mother told her not to go in. Barry turned to her when he noticed that she froze, a confused look on her face, one that wanted to know why she froze.

"Tall grass..." she whispered. "Wild Pokemon might attack us, Barry, we shouldn't go in tall grass!"

Barry blinked, as if he didn't really understand what she had just said. "What? Don't go into the grass, right?" He suddenly started to laugh when he saw Aurora nod. "No worries! No problem! It doesn't matter that we don't have any Pokemon. Trust me on this one. I've got an idea!"

That made Aurora groan. Barry have a idea? Sure he might have them all the time, but most of the time...they were stupid, like going into the tall grass without a Pokemon, that seemed pretty stupid. "What is it?" she asked, afraid she wouldn't want to know.

"Now listen. You know how wild Pokemon jump out when you go into tall grass?" Barry smiled when she nodded, and he walked up to her. "So, what you do is, you scoot over to the next patch of grass before any wild Pokemon can appear! If we just keep dashing, we can get to Sand gem Town without running into wild Pokemon! Ok, stick with me!"

Aurora looked at her friend, her eyes wide. He couldn't be serious! That didn't seem that smart. "Barry, that isn't going to work!"

Barry didn't seem to hear her, and he walked a little away from the grass, going to get a running start. "Ok, here goes! On your mark..." Barry took off, but once he got past Aurora, a yell sounded behide them.

"HOLD IT!"

My Platinum Nuzlocke story ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7402

My Platinum Nuzlocke story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Platinum Nuzlocke story   My Platinum Nuzlocke story EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Chapter 2

Aurora and Barry both turned around as a man walked up to them. He wore black pants, with a blue vest like thing, with a brown tie tucked behide the vest. He also had white-grayish hair, along with a mustache. "You two don't seem to have any Pokemon between you?"

Aurora looked at her feet, nodding slowly. "We don't, sir."

The old man narrowed his eyes, as he looked at Aurora "Then what is the meaning of going into the tall grass?"

Aurora and Barry just stood there, saying nothing, which was rare for Barry, but the silent was soon broken when Barry leaned over to Aurora. "Hey, Aurora. This old guy...It's Prof. Rowan, isn't it? What's he doing here...?"

Aurora looked at the man that stood before her, before noticing that Barry was right, and it was Prof. Rowan.

Prof. Rowan frowned, and shook his head. He turned and walked off, mumbling to himself. "They tried to go into the tall grass because they wanted Pokemon... Hm... What to do? Their world would surely change if they were to meet Pokemon... Is it right for me to put them on that path?" he mumbled, not seeming to notice that Aurora and Barry could still hear him.

Aurora sighed, she wanted Pokemon, but it was a stupid thing that Barry had tried to do, and she couldn't really blame Prof. Rowan if he didn't give them Pokemon.

Prof. Rowan had seemed to make up his mind. He turned to them and walked toward them, his eyes narrowed. He stopped in front of them, gazing from one to another. "You two...You truly love Pokemon, do you?"

Aurora nodded, she did, she did love Pokemon. "I do."

Next to Barry nodded also, his eyes wide. "Me, too! I love Pokemon, too!"

Prof. Rowan didn't seem happy with this answer, and he frowned. "I will ask you once again. You two. You truly love Pokemon, do you?"

Barry looked at Prof. Rowan, shaking his head in anger. "What? You can ask a hundred times! The answer will never change! We'll both answer a hundred times, we love Pokemon!" Barry turned to Aurora, his eyes blazing. "Right, Aurora?"

"Of course!" Aurora said, nodding.

Prof. Rowan shook his head, sighing. "A pair of reckless kids who foolishly try to enter tall grass without Pokemon of their own? It worries me what people like that would do with Pokemon."
Aurora's heart sank, and she knew that she wasn't going to get a Pokemon, but then Barry spoke up.

"Uh...Well, I, uh.." Barry said, as he tried to think of the right words, and after a moment, he spoke up again. "Well, then forget about me, but give a Pokemon to my friend here! I mean, it was me who tried to go into the tall grass and all..."

Prof. Rowan seemed amazed at this, and he smiled. "How big of you... Very well, then! I will entrust you two with Pokemon! I apologize for putting you through that exercise. However! You must promise me that you will never recklessly endanger yourselves again."

Aurora nodded happily and glanced at Barry who was nodding with happily, his eyes shining.

"Now, then..." Prof. Rowan looked around, trying to find something. "Hm? Now, where?"

A young boy, around Aurora's and Barry's age came walked up to Prof. Rowan, holding a briefcase. "Professor Rowan!" the boy said happily, holding out the briefcase to the professor. "You left your briefcase behide at the lake." As Professor Rowan turned around, the boy saw Aurora and Barry, and smiled at Aurora a bit. "Is something wrong here?"

Professor Rowan smiled as he saw his briefcase, and picked it up. "Ah, There it is! Lucas, nice work! What I was about to do was to entrust these two with their own Pokemon."

Lucas, which Aurora thought was a very nice name, looked shock at that. "Wha..? Those Pokemon are crucial. You're giving them away?"

Prof. Rowan narrowed his eyes at Lucas. "Hm! We exist side by side with Pokemon. There comes a time when people should meet Pokemon. There is a world that should be explored together. For them, today is that time. The place, right here." Professor Rowan turned to Aurora and Barry, and placed the briefcase in front of them. "Go on! Open the briefcase and choose a Pokemon!"

Barry looked at Prof. Rowan, his eyes wide with amazement. "Really? Prof. Rowan! I can't believe it. I'm so happy now that I can't keep a straight face!" Barry turned to Aurora, smiling a bit. "Hey, Aurora. You can choose first. Hey, I'm practically a grown-up. I have to show some class here."

Aurora looked at Barry, and nodded. She walked to the briefcase, and opened it up. There in a pile of papers and other things, where three Poke Balls. She looked at all of them, and she picked up one of them, which had a sticker like a tear on it. "Water type...Piplup..." she whispered. "I want this one," she said before glancing at Barry.

Barry quickly picked up the one with the grass sticker on it, smiling. "Then, I choose you! I'm picking this Turtwig!"

Rowan smiled, glancing at each of the new trainers. "Very well! Both of you have chosen a good Pokemon, it seems. Now, listen well! The Pokemon you have been entrusted with are unfamiliar with the world. In that regard, they're much like you. As fellow newcomers to the world, I hope you'll do well together. If you have any trouble, come see me at my lab in Sandgem town. And now, we'll be on our way." Prof. Rowan smiled at them, and nodded goodbye, before walking past Barry and into the tall grass.

Lucas gazed after Prof. Rowan, his eyes wide. "Professor! Wait for me!" he said as he started to go after him, before stopping next to Aurora. "Uh, sorry, folks." he said, glancing at Aurora one last time, before plunging into the tall grass after Professor Rowan.

Barry let out a small laugh once Prof. Rowan and Lucas disappeared into the trees. "How do you like that? Prof. Rowan's really nice. On TV, he seems to stern and scary." he said, before glancing at Aurora, smiling. "Heheh, Aurora!" he said happily as he faced his friend, glancing at the Poke Ball in his hand. "We've both got Pokemon now. There's only one thing to do, right? Are you up for this"

Aurora nodded, she knew what he was getting at. "Yea, lets do this."

Barry smiled, as if he knew that she was going to say that. "I've always wanted to say this... The time has finally come! Aurora! I challenge you to a battle!"

My Platinum Nuzlocke story ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down

My Platinum Nuzlocke story
Page 1 of 1