Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Black-kit's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

Black-kit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Black-kit's Creation   Black-kit's Creation EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:09

Cat Name: Black-kit

Tom or She-Cat: tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): spottedleaf, Dovepaw, Mistystar, Greystripe, and many many more.

Familiarity with the series: Read most of the books

Appearance: mostly white with black patches. His eyes are amber.

Personality: kind, quiet, curious, brave.

Origins: Was found at the edge of the gorge by a fox. The fox started carrying him a ways and a group of clan cats saved him.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Black-kit bounced across the nursery. He looked around the den as he went around in circles. Black-kit stopped jumping and looked at a queen. She watched him with a gentle, welcoming gaze. He went over to his adoptive mother and purred as he nuzzled her belly fur.

Last edited by Willowstream (Rain)~ on Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 18:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change fur and put in pass word.)
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Black-kit's Creation   Black-kit's Creation EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 15:39

You don't have to have the secret word, since you've been on the site for a long time. If you were new, though, we would want you to PM it, just to discourage newbies from reading creations and being all, "lol i fownd it w/out teh roolz!!1"

It's perfect, but you'll have to change the appearance. Just the part about the black stripe from nose to tail tip. We're trying to be more traditional, and that's a very unlikely marking.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Black-kit's Creation   Black-kit's Creation EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 18:35

Approved. I removed the word because I said NOT to put it in there. I also removed it the first time, since I said so in that post ^.
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Black-kit's Creation   Black-kit's Creation EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 20:32

Sorry... misread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black-kit's Creation   Black-kit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Black-kit's Creation
Page 1 of 1