Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Best. Thing. Ever.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pebble

Pebble

Number of posts : 503

Best. Thing. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Best. Thing. Ever.   Best. Thing. Ever. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm

"The dream that would come true someday Only becomes a faint, unheard mutter Wandering while inside the light of the night Soon those eyes will open its fate At least yes, only now... Feeling down after it didn't happen, I hang my head inside the night wind Tears, moonlight overflowing from my palm 'What do you want?' My lips uttered in the darkness That smiling face which pierced my heart when we met, I want to protect it, within the agonizing, crushing pain I embraced our fleeting promise Just to be close to you Just to be with you at the same time Returning distant memories, although sorrowful, they are making me warm Within the ever-revolving thoughts Will our peaceful end ever come? The repeated question dances in the heavens And changes into the light of dawn's sky. Everything is an illusion, they're gone as soon as they appear My fingers that dispose my evil thoughts are entangled with a colourless chain. With loneliness braided as much as I struggle My heels are like cutting through the wind It's too cold now 'It's because you're here' But I can't let go of the other words that have fallen into darkness Just taking a breath Just to feel the same pain Little by little, happiness gathers into love It's what I finally realised Because in the eyes that rest on my frozen shoulders I have found the one I want to protect At the next dawn the fragments rusted with regret which I've received shall turn into light. Just to touch each other, Just to have the thought of that happiness welling up inside Even if we parted for a moment Becoming a bond that will never vanish Just to be close to you Just be be with you at the same time Returning distant memories, although sorrowful, They are making me warm If the guidance within these etched symbols ever fails again The moment we meet again shall bypass the memories of a thousand years and change into light..."

>FIND IT HERE<

2nd life/1st New Canon Life(living): Pebblenose, Kit of ShadowClan:

3rd life/2nd New Canon life(unborn): Larksong, Kit of ShadowClan:

Best. Thing. Ever. Jayxrainstamp
Back to top Go down

Best. Thing. Ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: