Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkkit has arrived.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkfleet

Number of posts : 3

Hawkkit has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: Hawkkit has arrived.   Hawkkit has arrived. EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012 - 2:16

Cat Name: Hawkkit (Hawkpaw, and then hopefully Hawkfleet)

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Ivypool. Don't judge me. *hurt face*

Familiarity with the series: I read all the main series books (not the newest one) and some of the mangas and spin-offs. (And fanfiction. And the really bad fanfiction, Starkit's Prophecy (search StarKis Prophecy on fanfiction.net)

Appearance: Brown-and-white fur with amber eyes. Hello, virtual Ivypool doppelganger.

Personality: She wants to be leader, but the name would just sound weird. (All hail Tigerstar's utopia!)

Origins: WindClan.

RP Sample: The leader of WindClan yowled, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come to my dan for a Clan meeting!"
Hawkkit pounced on her piece of fresh-kill and cried: "See, I can catch my own prey too!"
Her mother shook her head. "Silly kit."

Last edited by Hawkfleet on Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit has arrived.   Hawkkit has arrived. EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012 - 8:15

Hawkfleet wrote:

RP Sample: Hawkkit heard her leader say "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come beneath Tall-rock for a meeting!
Hawkkit meowed "But I can catch my own prey! Look!" She squashed an already dead rabby. "See!"

Here in WCC We Roleplay in past tense.

And Can you change your name to fit your appearence? Or change your appereance to fit your name?

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit has arrived.   Hawkkit has arrived. EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012 - 12:53

Hello, Hawk. Nice of you to join our site! ^^

Like Moss said, we role-play in the past tense. For example:

Hawkkit heard the leader call, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" Wanting to join in, Hawkkit raced out of the nursery and pounced on a rabbit in the fresh-kill pile.
"But I can already catch my own prey! See?" she cried.

Also, we are adopting a more traditional role-play, which means that when a kit is born, they are named for their appearance. For that appearance, you could be Stone, Misty, Stream, Silver, etc.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfleet

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit has arrived.   Hawkkit has arrived. EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012 - 15:55

Ack. Profile will be updated (I didn't know :/)

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit has arrived.   Hawkkit has arrived. EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:11

It's okay. ^^ As long as it's fixed, you're good. We understand that it's confusing to new members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit has arrived.   Hawkkit has arrived. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkkit has arrived.
Page 1 of 1