Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightkit (2nd life)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

Lightkit (2nd life) Empty
PostSubject: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 9:44

Cat Name: Lightheart (-kit, -paw)

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Still on book 1 DX *failure*

Familiarity with the series: Read Fav Characters DX

Appearance: White cat with olive green eyes
Spoiler:

Personality: Light always wants to be as good as her friends and family. She wants to be like her mother, but has more of a kind heart.

Origins: Riverclan

Who you RP in StarClan: Not in Starclan yet, but Hopeclaw will be an elder when it's time for Light to be an apprentice

Last edited by Hope on Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 7:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 15:12

Why does she have the name Light? Where in her appearance does that show? c:
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 16:32

Actually I was sort of basing her name on her bright personality and warm heart, but I could change her appearance to make it fit if you'd like.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 15:30

Yes, that would be a lot better. I'm sorry about that, though. We would prefer that first parts of names reflect the appearance of a cat, since it's given to them right when they're born.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7481

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 15:46

Sorry to comment...but the name isn't always first when they are born, as Dove and Ivy got their names (at least the Clan found out their names) when they were first out of the nursery.

Lightkit (2nd life) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 15:52

That is much later, after the forest has already been pretty much ruined. At least from what I've heard, anyways.

Like the description on our site says, this takes place before the books. We're going to be a little more strict in what goes on.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7481

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 16:11

Ok, I was just pointing that out. You are the admin after all!

Lightkit (2nd life) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 18:51

I fixed the appearance of her. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012 - 16:42

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightkit (2nd life)   Lightkit (2nd life) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightkit (2nd life)
Page 1 of 1