Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is It...Love?(Re-Do)

Go down 
+7
May
Splotch
Honey
Thistle (Angel)
Rainy
Little
meme police
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm

B-U-S-T-E-D YOU ARE BUSTED.

Duskfur had followed the sent of Sarrowsong to the Thunderpath. What would they be doing here? She found a tree trunk and hid right behind it. Her black fur camoflaged perfectly. Now where is that, Splotchpaw... She looked behind her.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 pm

ooc: OMG yeah we are... but love is worth it :D

IC: "Wait" Littlelight's ears pricked up "I hear something"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Coincidentally, at the same time Duskfur was looking for Sarrowpaw was the same time that Shadowstar had gone out hunting and had caught the scent of Littlelight over the horrid stench of monsters near the Thunderpath. Curious as to what he was doing out here alone and without notifying anyone as to where he was going, Shadowstar padded up to a large tree that was standing next to the Thunderpath. As she grew nearer, the woodsy scent of Thunderclan permeated the air over top the smells that already filled her nose. Finally, she caught the source of the smells. Soon, Shadowstar found the white fur of Littlelight and next to him was... who was that apprentice? She had never met her, but it was obvious she was from Thunderclan. "Littlelight!" Shadowstar yowled furiously, hackles raised. "What in Starclan are you doing with that Thunderclan cat?!"

OOC: bleeegghhh... ><
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm

ooc: ohsnap

IC: "Uh-oh" Littlelight turned to see Shadowstar "umm, well, I" he gained his confidence "Shadowstar, I have been meeting Sarrowsong"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:49 pm

After Shadowstar showed herself, Duskfur felt like she needed to do the same. She leaped over the tree log and walked over to the little 'love affair'. "Enjoying yourselves, you two?" She said with sharpness in her voice, "Great Starclan you two! What is going on through your mind?!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Littlelight sighed "Love" he continued "me and Sarrowpaw love each other.."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:58 pm

"Excuse me, but Sarrowsong is a medicine cat. So, therefore this love is forebidden. Sarrowsong, I am not asking you to come, I am telling you. So, come, now.

OOC: Be super sassy to me and start throwing a temper tantrum and then me and Shadow will whip both of your arses >:D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Shadostar narrowed her eyes at her own warrior before Duskfur revealed herself. Soon, her anger turned towards the deputy. "Do not question my warrior. I can handle him, but obviously your apprentice doesn't even know her own rules about leaving camp," she hissed as the thought of the unimportance of the rivalry popped into her mind. "Never mind, that can be dealt with later." She then turned back to Littlelight and stepped towards him and his 'lover'. As she padded closer to them with unsheathed claws, another scent caught her nose: herbs. This--and the fact that Duskfur had confirmed her suspicions-- rose her anger to a whole new level. "This is a disgrace and unacceptable! Not only have you broken the warrior code by seeing this apprentice, you have broken the code by being with a medicine cat!"
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 pm

OOC: Let's wait for Sarrow, and you tell him gurl ;D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 pm

OOC-Dusk, youz no need to tell me to freakz...Thiz is mehz in real lifeh..(Sorry for the fail, here's the translation, just in case: Dusk, you needn't tell me to freak, this is what I do in real life.)

IC-Sarrowpaw looked at Duskfur. Her chest tightened, and she felt as if she swallowed a bone. She knew disobeying her own deputy was far less than seeing Littlelight, but she had to. "No! I don't care how many moons older you are than me, I don't care what rank you are, I don't care what you say!!!! Your just a cat with no heart that doesn't even know the meaning of love, Duskfur!" She shouted, rage pulsing through her voice as she hissed and spat. She begin blaring out the song 'Leave Me Alone by Michael Jackson, because it fits this ducking situation she's in right now. She then padded stiffly over to Shadowstar."And you!" She spat, glaring into Shadowstar's eyes with such a fierce hate that it seeped through Shadowstar's pelt like water. As ice eyes looked into moss eyes, Sarrowsong continued. "You may have the highest rank in your Clan, you may have their total and undying loyalty, but you've not got their lives in your paws! You don't shape them like mud, they shape themselves, you just boss them around sitting atop your little perch, scared a badger will break into camp and kill everyone! You've got no ones life in your paws but your own, little miss bossy, and Littlelight's got his, and I have mine! We choose which path we follow, and we walk it carefully, taking witch ever route we please! And your the other cat out of these four that doesn't know the meaning of the word love, you know hate here, hate there, hate everywhere! You just can't get it through your honey filled head that your Clan's life isn't yours!" She yowled!

OOC-That's the longest I've ever typed...I had so much inspiration, and probably could never do it again..x3.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 pm

And Ebonyroot came down from the heavens and smitted the Star-Crossed Lovers.
For the luls for than anything, really.

Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 PDt1Qqd Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 pm

OOC: Bahaha! Bravo, Sarrow x3 Give me that attitude girl! Lol.

IC: "Excuse me, Sarrowsong, but I happen to know what love is. I do have a mate you know- and multiple kits. So I suggest you keep your little yap shut." Duskfur snapped, "Now, if you will be oh so kind, I will ask you to follow me back to camp- for we have someone who would like to talk to you, Silverstar. And I know you two love each other, but this has broken the warrior code. Now, you two- you need to get over yourselves, for this will be over before you know it. (FYI I know that Rain accepted the relationship, just let Dusky be mad, for it is fun for me to yell)." Arrogant little things! Are they out of there minds? For being a cat connected to Starclan, she has a lot of nerve.

OOC: Le sorry for that pulverize in words. XDDD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:56 pm

OOC-I appreciate that, Dusky!-hugs-And, you no pulverize the little strange English symbols. x3.

IC-"Fine." She murmured under her breath. Two things before we go. 1., You have to let me say good bye to Littlelight. 2., I need Shadowstar to answer me." She retorted sharply, a smug smile planted across her coffee colored face.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Shadowstar boiled with fury. As Sarrowpaw spoke, she dug her claws into the ground to hold herself back but at the end of her rant, she could no longer keep her feelings merely expressed in words. Clenching her teeth, she raised one paw high over her head and brought it across the side of Sarrowpaw's face, feeling the ripping of skin in her claws. "How dare you speak to another leader that way! You have obviously not been taught any discipline!" She yowled, seething. "And to let you know, it's not about forcing my clan to live how I want. It's about what Starclan wants. If you can't live by their own rules, then you don't belong to Starclan. You are a complete disgrace to each warrior that has died in this forest and has joined their ranks. You do not deserve the title medicine cat! As a matter of fact, I would be surprised if any Starclan warrior accepts you. And as for love-" She hesitated as the subject came up. Immediately her thoughts went to Blackraven. "If you think I don't know what love is, then you apparently are as mouse-brained as you seem!"
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 pm

"Sarrowsong, it is time to go." Duskfur said not saying anything to Shadowstar. I love my clan, but she deserved that for speaking out of respect of another clan leader... She turned around and began to pad on back to camp.

I SHALL MAKE TOPIC IN TC CAMP.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It...Love?(Re-Do)   Is It...Love?(Re-Do) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is It...Love?(Re-Do)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next