Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokemon Ruby story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

Pokemon Ruby story. Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Ruby story.   Pokemon Ruby story. EmptySun 5 Feb 2012 - 0:01

This is a story following my trainer, Terra. I will try to not let this die, but I am not really sure.... Anyways, here I go!

Chapter 1

Terra let out a sigh as she sat ontop of a box. The moving truck moved along slowly as it moved toward Littleroot Town. Suddenly, the truck stopped, sending her sidling off of the box she was sitting on, and onto the ground. "Ow..." she mumbled as she got back to her feet as the truck started to move again. "How come I have to be in the moving truck?" she whispered as she placed her red bandana back on her brown hair.

She leaned on the side of the truck, wishing that she didn't have to be moving. He father had gotten a new job as a gym leader, and so her mom and her were moving to a small town called Littleroot. Soon, the moving truck stopped again, and after a moment, the back door of it was thrown open. Terra covered her eyes as sunlight came flooding in, but soon she was able to see.

Leaping down from the truck, she gazing around the small town, only to see her mother coming out of what Terra guessed was their house. "Terra, we're here, honey!" her mother said happily, as she glanced at their new house. "It must be tiring riding with our things in the moving truck."

Terra just rolled her eyes, mumbling to herself. "Like you would know..."

Her mother just glanced at her, then acted like she didn't hear that. "Well, this is Littleroot Town. How do you like it? This is our new home! It has a quaint feel, but it seems to be an easy place to live, don't you think?" Terra's mother just let out a sigh as her daughter just nodded. "And you get your own room, Terra! Let's go inside."

Terra looked at her mother, her eyes shining. "Really? My own room?" she whispered as she followed her mother into their house.

"See, Terra? Isn't it nice in here, too?" her mother asked once then went inside. Terra gazed around their house as her mother spoke some more. "the mover's Pokemon do all the work of moving us in and clearing up after. This is so convenient!" Terra nodded as she gazed at some of the giant Pokemon that stood there placing things in where they should go. "Terra, your room is upstairs. Go check it out, dear! Dad bought you a new clock to mark our move here. Don't forget to set it!"

Nodding, Terra walked past the Pokemon and up the stairs to her room. It wasn't that special, but it was nice. There was a small pink rug, a TV and a Nintendo GameCube, with the clock that her father bought right next to it. Her bed was on the other side of the room. Walking up, Terra gazed at the clock with was stopped. She quickly set it, only for her mother to walk up the stairs as soon as she placed it back on the wall.

"Terra, how do you like your new room?" she asked, smiling when she saw her daughter nod."Good! Everything's put away neatly! They finished moving everything in downstairs, too. Pokemon movers are so convenient." Gazing at her daughter as she just rolled her eyes, then looked past her daughter at the desk which was on the other side of the TV. "Oh, you should make sure that everything's all there on your desk." she said, before turning away and walked downstairs.

Terra just shrugged, and walked over toward the desk, which had a notebook with a few notes written in it, and a computer. "That's about everything that I took with me here..." she whispered, before hearing the noises of a tv downstairs. "I wonder what mom is watching?" she asked herself, and walked downstairs to see her mother staring at the tv.
Her mother quickly looked up, and waved her hand toward her daughter to come over there."Oh, Terra, Terra! Quick! Come quickly!" her eyes shined as Terra walked toward her mother, "Look, It's Petalburg Gym! Maybe dad will be on!" she whispered.

Terra looked at her mother with wide eyes as she said Petalburg Gym. That was the gym where her father was working, and living now. She gazed at the tv, only to feel her heart sink. The show was over.

"Oh... It's over. I think dad was on, but we missed him. Too bad," Terra's mother sighed, and after a small pause, spoke up again. "Oh, yes. One of dad's friends live in town. Prof. Birch is his name. He lives right next door, so you should go over and introduce yourself."

Terra watched as her mother took a seat at the table, and nodded. She quickly hurried out of the house, and gazed around the town. She walked next door, and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" a voice said, and as Terra entered, a women walked over to her, a smile on her face. "Oh, hello. And you are?"

Terra smiled at the women. "My name is Terra, I just moved in next door."

The women nodded, her eyes shining. "Oh, you're Terra, our new next-door neighbor! Hi! We have a son about the same age as you. Our son was excited about making a new friend. He is upstairs, I think. You should go say hi."

Terra nodded, and walked toward the stairs. She just let out a sigh, hoping that he would be nice. As she entered the room, she saw a boy with white hair sitting on his desk looking at a notebook. "Hello," she said quietly as she walked up to him.

"Pokemon fully restored... Items all packed, and..." he stopped and looked up at Terra, surprise flashing in his eyes. "Hey! You...Who are you?" After a moment of silent, his eyes flashing in happiness. "Oh, you're Terra, aren't you? Moved in next door, right?" a smile grew on his face as Terra nodded. "I didn't know that you're a girl," he laughed, "Dad, Prof. Birch, said that our new next-door neighbor is a Gym Leader's kid, so I assumed you'd be a guy," He just laughed when he saw that Terra was glaring at him. "My name's Brendan. So, hi, neighbor!"

Terra just blinked, giving Brendan a small smile. "Well, hi, Brendan."

Brendan studied Terra for a moment. "Huh? Hey, Terra, don't you have a Pokemon?" He's eyes widen when Terra shook her head. "Do you want me to go catch you one?" he asked, only for sadness to appear on his face. "Aw, darn, I forgot... I'm supposed to go help my dad catch some wild Pokemon. Some other time, okay?" he said, as walked past Terra and down the stairs.

Terra blinked as she looked after him, a small smile on her face. He was nice...and maybe he did have a point. Maybe she should go get a Pokemon. She followed Brendan, and waved goodbye at her mother before leaving the house. As she walked back toward her house, she looked up at the route right above her. She soon sighed and walked up toward the route, where she knew some wild Pokemon lived.

A small boy looked at her as she walked past, a worried look on his face. "I can hear someone shouting down the road here. What should I do? What should we do? Somebody has to go help,"

Terra froze, and she gazed down the road. Could it be Brendan? No...she could hear the voice that was shouting now...it didn't sound like Brendan at all.

As she walked past the boy, she frozen when she heard a cry. "H-help me!" She raced up to see a man being chased by a small black dog like Pokemon, his eyes lighting up in fear when he saw Terra. "Hello! You over there! Please! Help!" he cried, as he waved his hand toward the black Pokemon that just snarled at him. "In my bag! There's a Poke ball!"

Terra just nodded and raced toward the bag, digging though the bag until she found a small Pokeball. "Lets just hope this works..." she whispered as she gazed at the man and the Pokemon. Fear flashed in her eyes as she held the Pokeball in her hand. This would be her first battle.

Pokemon Ruby story. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ruby story.   Pokemon Ruby story. EmptySun 5 Feb 2012 - 1:13

Chapter 2
"Go, Pokemon!" Terra cried as she threw the Pokeball into the air. A flash of light appeared, and a small red-chick Pokemon appeared. A torchic! Terra gazed at the small fire Pokemon, as she remembered watching her father battle."Torchic, use scratch!"

"Tor!" Torchic cried as it raced toward the Pokemon, and scratched it with it beak, only for the Dog-like Pokemon to knock it away with a tackle. "Torchic!" it cried as it rolled head over feet backwards. It rose to it's feet, anger flashing in it's black eyes.

"Pooch!" the black Pokemon growled, making Terra realize what it was. It was a Poochyena!

Terra glanced over at the man that was being attacked by the Poochyena a little while ago, to see him just sitting there watching the battle. "What ever..." she whispered. "Torchic, use scratch one more time!"

"Torchic!" the torchic cried as he raced back toward the Poochyena, scratching it with it's beak once again.

"Poochyena!" the poochyena cried as it took a step away. The small Pokemon's eyes flashing with anger, but it turned and raced away into the tall grass.

"Good job, Torchic!" Terra cried as she picked up the small little chick Pokemon.

"Whew..." the man whispered as he walked up to Terra. "I was in the tall grass studying wild Pokemon when I was jumped. You saved me. Thanks a lot! Oh?" he mused, only for his eyes to flash with joy. "Hi, you're Terra! This is not the place to chat, so come by my Pokemon Lab later, okay? he said as he walked away toward Littleroot Town.

Terra just blinked as she gazed after him. That was Prof. Birch that she just spoke to? She just shrugged and followed after him, the torchic sitting in her arms.

"So, Terra. I've heard so much about you from your father," Prof. Birch said as he entered his lab with Terra following him. "I've heard that you don't have your own Pokemon yet. But the way you battled earlier...you pulled it of with aplomb!"

"aplomb?" Terra mused as she stopped near the back of the lab, gazing at Prof. Birch.

"I guess you have your father's blood in your veins after all!" Prof. Birch laughed as he turned toward Terra, amusement shining in his eyes. "Oh, yes. As thanks for rescuing me, I'd like you to have the Pokemon you used earlier."

"Torchic!" the small torchic cried as it flapped it small wings, seeming to be happy with the news. Terra glanced at the small Pokemon which stood next to her, as it didn't want to be carried in her arms.

Prof. Birch smiled as he gazed at the torchic, letting out a small laugh. "If you work at Pokemon and gain experience, I think you'll make a darn good trainer. My kid, Brendan, is out on Route 103 studying Pokemon. It might not be a bad idea for you to go see Brendan. What do you think?"

Terra nodded as she keeled down and patted the head of her new Pokemon's head. "Yea, I think that would be a very good idea!"

"Great!" Prof. Birch said as he gazed at them. "Brendan should be happy, too. Get Brendan to teach you what it means to be a trainer!"

Terra nodded as she got to her feet, and turned away. She looked behide her to make sure that Torchic was following her as she walked from the lab. As she left the lab, she thought for a moment. Maybe she should tell her mom about her going to become a trainer? "Come on, Torchic," she whispered as she walked toward her house. "I'm home, mom," Terra said as she opened up the door. She glanced at the table to see her mother sitting there.

"Oh, hello, Terra!" her mother said with a smile, only for her to look at the small torchic, who was hiding behide Terra's leg. "Is that a torchic?" she asked.

Terra nodded slowly, patting the head of her Pokemon. "Yea, I got a Pokemon from Prof. Birch. I am going to become a trainer like dad, I guess."

Terra's mother smiled. "I bet you will become a great trainer. Just remember to come home and visit!"

"Of course, mom! Bye!" Terra said as she walked out of the house and toward toward Route 101. As she reached the route, she picked up her torchic. "Come on, Torchic." she said as she walked toward the tall grass. Suddenly, she saw a small bug Pokemon. A wurmple! Suddenly, she felt Torchic trying to get out of her arms to fight the wurmple. "Ok, Torchic, you can fight." she said as she placed her Pokemon on the ground.

"Tor!" Torchic cried as he ruffled his feathers as he glared at the wurmple that just stood there, staring at Torchic.

"Torchic, use scratch!" Terra cried as Torchic raced toward the bug Pokemon. With the one scratch with his beak, the wurmple fell to the ground, fainted. "Wow, good job, Torchic," Terra said as she stepped away around the wurmple to her Torchic. "Let's go find Brendan!" she said as she walked away from the wurmple with her Torchic, hoping that the small bug Pokemon would be ok.

"Tor!" Torchic cried as he flapped his wings when he saw the town of Oldale. He raced away from Terra, only to stop, and race back.

"I see that you are excited, Torchic," Terra laughed as she walked past a building with a red roof. "Now which way is Route 103..." she mused as she gazed around. It looked like that one of the roads were cut of...so she would have to try the one north of town. "Come on, Torchic!" she cried as she raced toward what she hoped was Route 103.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ruby story.   Pokemon Ruby story. EmptySun 5 Feb 2012 - 1:30

Chapter 3
"Great...more tall grass!" Terra sighed when she saw tall grass. "Let see if we can find Brendan..." She walked into the tall grass with Torchic following her, who only stopped to peck at the ground, then to race back to Terra.

"Zigzag!" a Pokemon cried from behide Terra.

Turning, Terra saw a small Pokemon, a zigzagoon, was zigzagging toward Torchic. "Torchic, watch out!"

Torchic looked up at the zigzagoon, only to let out a little cry and flap his wings.

"Use scratch!" Terra cried as the zigzagoon got closer to Torchic.

"Torchic!" Torchic cried as it raced toward the zigzagging Pokemon, nailing it on the side with it beak.

The zigzagoon let out a growl as it was hit, and rolled across the ground, getting back to it paws and growled at Torchic once again.

"Keep on using scratch!" Terra said, hoping that Torchic would win this battle.

Torchic nodded and raced toward the zigzagoon, and hit it with it beak, only for the Zigzagoon to knock it away with a tackle. Torchic raced toward it again, hitting it with it beak once again and again until the zigzagoon growled and raced away, zigzagging.

"You ok, Torchic?" Terra said as she keeled down next to her small Pokemon, who just looked up at her. "I'll take that as a yes," she said as she picked up Torchic, and glanced around. "I think I see Brendan!" she said as she looked at borders of trees, to see Brendan looking at the trees.

As she walked though some more tall grass, she soon reached Brendan. "Hey!" she called to him as she walked up and placed Torchic on the ground.

"Okay, so it's this one and that one that lives on Route 103..." Brendan turned around at the sound of Terra's voice, his eyes shining. "Hey, it's Terra!" he said, before noticing Torchic, who was hiding behide her leg once again. "Oh, yea, Dad gave you a Pokemon. Since we're here, how about a little battle? I'll reach you what being a trainer's about!" he said as he picked up his Pokeball and threw it into the air. "Go, Mudkip!"

Terra looked down at Torchic, and nodded her head toward the Mudkip. "Come on, Torchic, it's your battle!"

Torchic gazed up at his trainer, and nodded. "Tor!" he cried as he raced from behide Terra's leg and toward the Mudkip.

Terra's eyes shined as she watched her Torchic. "Use scratch!" she said, as she glanced at the Mudkip, who eyes were narrowed, being ready for battle.

"Torchic!" Torchic cried as he raced toward the Mudkip, scratching it's side with it's small beak.

"Mud!" The mudkip growled as it took a step away, it's eyes narrowed.
Torchic just narrowed it's eyes and raced again toward the mudkip and scratched it once again.

"Mudkip, use tackle!" Brendan said as he glared at Terra, his eyes shining.

Mudkip nodded and rammed into Torchic, knocking it away.

Terra looked at her Torchic, and let out a sigh. "Use scratch!" she said as Torchic raced at Mudkip, scratching him once again, but was rolled away with another tackle.

"Mudkip!" Mudkip growled as he glared at Torchic, his eyes blazing.

"Torchic!" Torchic cried as he raced back at the Mudkip, scratching at it two times before the Mudkip suddenly fell to the ground, knocked out.

Brendan smiled as he returned his Mudkip. "Huh, Terra, you're not too shabby."

Terra blinked, as she looked at her Torchic who sat down, letting out a small huff. She had won her first battle against a trainer!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ruby story.   Pokemon Ruby story. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Ruby story.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: