Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drumroll, please...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Duskpaw~

~Duskpaw~

Number of posts : 44

Drumroll, please... Empty
PostSubject: Drumroll, please...   Drumroll, please... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 18:29

Cat Name: Silverkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Tawnypelt

Familiarity with the series: I've read some of the books, and I know most of the plot.

Appearance: Dark grey pelt, black pads, nose, whiskers and claws, with black spots. Eyes are a blueish green. She has a white undercoat that turns her coat a silver shade in bright light. She's a pinch bigger then most normal kits.

Personality: Rash, kind, polite, loud, and mischievous.

Origins: She was born into a life as a kittypet and lived to be three moons old before being abandoned by the moving twolegs. After wondering deep into the forest in search of the twolegs, she got lost and wandered straight into the Skyclan's camp.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Moonkit tossed her head around to insure no other cats were around. She slunk forward towards the freshkill pile and hid herself in it. She was hoping some cat would come so she could move a mouse around, tricking them into thinking it was alive. It
must work.

Last edited by Silverkit on Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 20:40; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Drumroll, please...   Drumroll, please... EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 18:12

Very good. Send me the secret word, and I'll approve you. ^^

I'm going to tell you that 'wondering' is not the same as 'wandering.' It's a mistake I've seen many times before, and hope you help you with.

Wandering is what you described in your origins. Wondering is thinking about things deeply.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Drumroll, please...   Drumroll, please... EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 14:03

Wait, Rain, what about the whole traditional rules now? Having 'Shadow' as part of the name is still okay? o.o *disgraces own name v.v*
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Drumroll, please...   Drumroll, please... EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 17:42

And would reddish amber eyes on a black cat be natural?

Drumroll, please... I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Drumroll, please...   Drumroll, please... EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 19:52

Oh, the Shadow part didn't even register in my mind. And quite honestly, I should read the creations more thoroughly.

Shadowkit, if you can fix those things, it would be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
~Duskpaw~

~Duskpaw~

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Drumroll, please...   Drumroll, please... EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 20:27

Sorry for not replying earlier.

I could fix things easily, and I'd be glad to right away. :writing:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Drumroll, please...   Drumroll, please... EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 21:06

Sorry. Moonkit can't be used either. It's a sacred name to the clans. ;u;

Drumroll, please... PDt1Qqd Drumroll, please... Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Drumroll, please...   Drumroll, please... EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 18:21

I would suggest the name Smoke, Stone, Misted, Cloud, Storm, Cold, Grey/Gray, etc. Anything that matches your pelt.

Also, on the official Warriors site, there is a name generator. You can find it at this link: http://www.warriorcats.com/names.html

Sorry about the confusion. We're trying to become more traditional in our role-play, which means the first part of a cat's name should reflect how they look. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drumroll, please...   Drumroll, please... Empty

Back to top Go down

Drumroll, please...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: