Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 133

Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... Empty
PostSubject: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

..have kits.
She obviously cant hide the fact anymore, even if she tried. Her expanding belly was the work of her kit(s).
"Oh boy..." she mumbled. Rainwhisper knew cats were starting to notice- no matter how much she tried to hide it. She sat nearby the warriors den.

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...
That's what all the haters say!

Spoiler:

Next life, Hazy(Paw, Moon.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Singepaw padded over. "Rainwhisper, have you been stealing from the fresh-kill pile, or have you been eating from twolegs? I don't see any other explanation other than kits. You're not having kits, right?" she blabbered, trying to put together a post. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 pm

"Yeah.. i'm having kits. It's getting hard to hide it anymore." She said, looking down at her pa- belly.

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

"Well, I hope you have some toms. There's like, no toms in RiverClan except for Pantherpaw and Lionclaw." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7405

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Silentpaw poked her head from her den, blinking. "Kits? Congrats, Rainwhisker!" Silentpaw mewed, her whiskers twitching. She sighed, she knew that she would never have kits, but she couldn't help but feel happy. She would help kits come into the world. "If you need anything, just ask me. And you should be moving into the nursery too."

Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 pm

"I agree." Rainwhisper mumbled. I'll probably scare away all the prey if i try to do anything, anyway. She thought with a grin. (Not an evilish grin, a silly happy grin.)

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

"Yeah. Now i'll have some buddies to play with, since most of the apprentices are too boring to play with." she giggled.

OOC: For the good of the Clan and with Rayne's approval, I'm probably going to get permission to end up with two lives at once; one being a tom, and the other being Singie. :3
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm

ooc;; tried that before. it failed.

Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... PDt1Qqd Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 am

Silentpaw whiskers twitched, as she looked at her sister. "Singepaw, you are a apprentice, you shouldn't be playing. You should be working on becoming a warrior! Anyways, it's going to be a while after the kits are born for them to even be ready to play," she meowed, before thinking about if she would be a full medicine cat before Rainwhisper's kits were born.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:33 pm

ooc;The kits are actually gonna be born really soon, after i get her to read the rules, i'm making the topic.

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

OOC: Shoot. Well, can my friend Glacier be a kit of yours too? He's a good friend of mine o3o
Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 pm

ooc;Sure! I already told em yes :3

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:06 pm

OOC: Beast. Me and him were talking about it at school today. He ended up changing the subject somehow to minecraft again. ../rages about his obsession with minecraft
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Silentpaw just flicked her ears as she looked at Rainwhisker. "So, when do you think they will be born?" she meowed as I am at school and I have to be typing (I just hope this counts)

Back to top Go down
~Rainwhisper~

~Rainwhisper~

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:24 pm

"I think really soon.." Rainwhisper mumbled
*I will no longer be responding, i am making the birth topic nao*

First life, Rainwhisper
AKA
Rain, rain go away...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...   Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh boy. Rainwhispers gunna...
Page 1 of 1