Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)

Go down 
+2
Snowy
Darkshadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Empty
PostSubject: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:54 am

OOC: No really. I've been waiting ages for my training which I haven't even gotten yet, I've been an apprentice for like 7 months and I really need to get back into the roleplaying vibe again before I loose it completely. Someone please join to help me. eAe

Spiderpaw tore in frustration at a nearby ball of moss, now shredded and cut under her claws as she pulled it apart in long clumps with her talons. She hadn't done anything in moons since her mentors absence, and due to the fact that their leader hadn't appointed her a new one yet she had absolutely nothing to do. All her Clanmates had been too busy with their apprentice duties to speak with her, and so far she hadn't made any friends since she was apprenticed. She sighed loudly, rolling over onto her side and landing in her heap of brown and black streaked fur. Her tail lashed out angrily behind her, stirring up nearby leaves and causing them to flutter.

Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_19Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_22Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_17Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_14Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_20Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_24Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 am

Tawnyfur padded out of her den and into the clearing."Oh hello Spiderpaw! How are you?" She asked the apprentice.
OOC:The same thing happened to me.I was an apprentice for a few months too,but then I started to get trainning from Ebonyroot (Who died and is in Starclan),but you can't do that with warrior apprentices.Your best bet would be too PM Shadow or Ghost to get a new mentor.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Spiderpaws ears pricked as she heard Tawnyfur's mew from behind her. She waved her tail in greeting. "Hi, Tawnyfur." She meowed, abandoning her shredded wad of moss to stand up and sit next to the warrior. "At the moment, no so well." She growled, digging her claws into the damp soil of the camp.

Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_19Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_22Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_17Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_14Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_20Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_24Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Nightpaw yawned and padded over to Spiderpaw "Hello Spiderpaw"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Littlepaw peered over "Hello Spiderpaw!" the small apprentice greeted

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Scarletfire twitched her ear. She hadn't really introduced herself to this new apprentice; she kept her distance from her when Spiderpaw was a kit. She decided to walk over. Staring coldly down at the apprentice, she blinked. "Yeah, hi. I hope you know that I am Scarletfire," she breathed, narrowing her eyes. "What's your problem?" she wondered, noticing her uneasiness, and the apprentice clenching her claws into the earth.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) N6a5zHfSpiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) IMrnxD6Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) GMXQgOOSpiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:07 pm

"Hello, Scarletfire!" Littlepaw greeted gingerly

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Nightpaw looked over to Scarletfire "Hi!!!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Littlepaw looked over at Nightpaw "Oh hello, and who are you?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Scarletfire looked at the apprentices. In reply, she gave a chuff before turning to face Nightpaw. "By the way, make sure you're up bright and early tomorrow for a border patrol. You'll also be hunting on a border patrol. It's something Shadowsong taught me when I was an apprentice. So don't goof off, and make sure you don't sleep in!" she told him.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) N6a5zHfSpiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) IMrnxD6Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) GMXQgOOSpiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:23 pm

"Ok Scarletfire. I'm Nightpaw" he said

OOC: want to start border patrol topic today?
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:36 am

"How are you?" The medicine cat asked the apprentice who was the size of a warrior.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:05 am

Goldflame walked over the the forming group of cats. "Hello," he mewed, focusing on Spiderpaw. "Spiderpaw, Spiderpaw, want to come hunting with me? Tawnyfur you can come and collect herbs if you want." He stared at Spiderpaw's talon-like claws, which he had never seen sheathed before.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Angel110

Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:21 pm

"Can I come to?" Littlepaw asked "I still need to get some hunting practice in."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)   Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderpaw is bored. (Open topic, I guess.)
Page 1 of 1