Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkkit is born

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkkit

Darkkit

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 13

Darkkit is born Empty
PostSubject: Darkkit is born   Darkkit is born EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 19:27

Cat Name: Darkkit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Nightstar

Familiarity with the series: read a book or too

Appearance: Darkkit is almost completely black, with a patch of white over one eye and a splotch of brown on his front right paw

Personality: Playful, funny, flirty, volatile and cheerful

Origins: Darkkit was born outside of the clans and orphaned. He has yet to join a clan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Darkkit yawned pounced on the tiny mouse in front of him, a black strea- WHUMP! he landed face first in the dirt. no mouse. No mouse. Just leaves and dirt.
"Well, OW!" He meowed. "Won't somebody come and play?"

OOC: I looked through heaps of things before joining, and one person in particular intrigued me - who is/ or was, Snowpaw? and why is her ceremony honored?

Back to top Go down
http://gabriel-clerens.deviantart.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Darkkit is born Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkkit is born   Darkkit is born EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 12:09

Snowpaw was a member we had long ago, when the site was still young. Before she was able to become an apprentice, however, she was diagnosed with cancer and was unable to come on. She gave a friend her user and password, and her friend told us. Shortly after that, Snowpaw died. We honored her with her apprentice ceremony, and we will keep her user around forever.

You have a peculiar way of RPing. That first sentence confuses me. "Darkkit yawned pounced on the tiny mouse in front of him, a black strea- WHUMP!" doesn't make sense to me.

Other than that, it's very good.
Back to top Go down
Darkkit

Darkkit

Cancer Pig

Darkkit is born Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkkit is born   Darkkit is born EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 22:19

oh, oops. I meant to say Darkkit yawned AND pounced on the mouse. the rest means he was doing well, then WHAM. fail.

Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger. ~ The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant)

Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor. Grasp it, sense it! tremulous and tender... ~The Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Darkkit is born Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkkit is born   Darkkit is born EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 15:48

Okay. PM me the secret word, and I can approve you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Darkkit

Darkkit

Cancer Pig

Darkkit is born Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkkit is born   Darkkit is born EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 15:51

eheh, sorry for the mixup again... and I'm usually not so confusing and illeterate witrh my RPing. :P

Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger. ~ The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant)

Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor. Grasp it, sense it! tremulous and tender... ~The Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkkit is born Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkkit is born   Darkkit is born Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkkit is born
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: