Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dovekit! Not WIP!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove (Doc)

Number of posts : 71

Dovekit! Not WIP! Empty
PostSubject: Dovekit! Not WIP!   Dovekit! Not WIP! EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 20:53

Cat Name: Dovekit (-song?)

Tom or She-Cat: She-kit

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Cinderheart, Lionblaze, Squirrelflight, Jayfeather, Ivypool, Brook. XD

Familiarity with the series: I've read every book except the Ravenpaw comics, The SkyClan comics, the Tigerstar+Sasha comics, a few of the field guides, and Crookedstar's Promise.

Appearance: Dovekit's long fur is cream-colored, with lilac lynx points. (lilac as in pale gray-blue, not purple :P) Her eyes are a pale, almost ice blue. Under all that fur she is a bit fat, but she is strong and has large paws to aid her in swimming.

Personality: She's very excitable, and it may take some work to calm her down from any extreme of emotion (sorrow, terror/fear, joy, anxiety, anger, determination). Her name is earned by her light-coloured coat.

Origins: Born in RiverClan?

Who you RP in StarClan:
Um, well, I used to have a character (one of the Sunkits. X3) but then I lost the url to the site and never found it until today...this was perhaps a year or two ago. Maybe three. But Rain said that even though my old cat never really died, this is still my second life.

RP Sample: (just to be safe)
Dovekit shivered, fluffing out her downy fur. She felt like the wind would knock her over the second she set her paw into the white fluff outside. She drew her paw back gingerly, looking uncertainly at her bright surroundings. Everything had seemed so small and nice and cozy and dark inside the den, but as she ventured outside--carefully watched by her mother--she felt so incredibly insignificant. When she looked up, the sky was gray and bright, and when she glanced at the brightest ball of light in the sky, she had to tear her face away quickly or her eyes would begin to hurt. Everything was still blurry as she stepped into the vast brightness, her undeveloped eyes not adjusting as quickly as a warrior's would.
After a few seconds of standing awestruck, Dovekit could finally make out the moving blurs around her. There was more white fluff falling absolutely everywhere! "...Snow?" she remembered the word her mother and the other she-cat had tossed around in conversation. She looked up at her mother. "Mama...is the white stuff snow?" Her mother nodded. Dovekit poked her nose downward into it, squeaking and blowing it away when she discovered how cold it was. She shivered again, her feathery kit-fur beginning to freeze together with caught snowflakes. She was about to complain when her mother plucked her up by the scruff and took her inside for a nap and a grooming. Dovekit decided she would go back out when she was bigger so she'd have more fur.

Last edited by Dove (Doc) on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 20:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Dovekit! Not WIP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovekit! Not WIP!   Dovekit! Not WIP! EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 10:49

You don't have to have a picture. Just describe her. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dove (Doc)

Number of posts : 71

Dovekit! Not WIP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovekit! Not WIP!   Dovekit! Not WIP! EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 20:22

Done!

Oh, uh, Hope volunteered to be my mama. Do I still have to post a request?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Dovekit! Not WIP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovekit! Not WIP!   Dovekit! Not WIP! EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 22:01

You don't need to ^-^

Dovekit! Not WIP! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Dovekit! Not WIP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovekit! Not WIP!   Dovekit! Not WIP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dovekit! Not WIP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-