Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
meme police
Bluefur loves Cookies!
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Empty
PostSubject: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 6:56

Bluefur padded into the clearing and lay down, thinking. 'Maybe if i find a mate in my dreams, i can find one when i'm awake!' she thought. Then she heard a rustle in the leaves of a tree. "Hello?" she asked. It fell silent. "Show yourself!" she hissed.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Whatcolor_isblueHow, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Whatcolor_isgreen
How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Whatcolor_isblackHow, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Whatcolor_iswhite
How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 7:56

Sarrowpaw stepped into the clearing, shaking pine needles from her fur. "Oh, hello, Bluefur. Strange to see you in the Dream World, not the Waking World." She chuckled, sitting down in a patch of moss, green eyes gleaming.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 9:47

"Oh, its just you Sarrowpaw." she purred. "How are you?"

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Whatcolor_isblueHow, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Whatcolor_isgreen
How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Whatcolor_isblackHow, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Whatcolor_iswhite
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 12:22

"Yes, just me." Sarrowpaw meowed, then seemed to fade like the wind, disappearing.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:26

"HUH?!" Bluefur yowled. Then she turned into a blue leopard and climbed a tree up to the top and changed back to a normal cat. "That was weird." she meowed

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7405

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:29

Badgerfang let out a yawn as she padded into the clearing, as her leg worked fine when she was sleeping. She blinked when she saw Bluefur in the tree, and Sarrowpaw on the ground. "Oh, hello." she meowed, as she sat down.

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:31

"Hello Badgerfang." Bluefur purred. She changed into a blue tiger and lept down.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:33

Badgerfang blinked at Bluefur in surprised, then shook her head. "So, how is ThunderClan?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:34

Bluefur yawned. "Good." she meowed "And Riverclan?"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:37

Badgerfang shrugged, flicking her tail. "Oh, everything is fine. My kits should be apprentices soon."
"Badgerfang!" a voice behide Badgerfang meowed as a fluffy gray kit raced in to the clearing right next to Badgerfang. Silentkit slid to a stop when she saw the ThunderClan cats. "Th-ThunderClan cats!" she cried as she hid behide her mother, as she had heard about evil ThunderClan cats in stories by the elders.

Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:39

Bluefur broke out laughing. "Is this one of them?!" she chuckled. "She's ADORABLE!" she meowed, still shaky from laughing. Then she sighed.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:42

Badgerfang pushed Silentkit foward with her tail, whom was still shaking. "This is Silentkit, my oldest. She is planing to become a medicine cat. I hope that Ebonyroot will be her mentor, as RiverClan doesn't have a medicine cat right now..."
Silentkit glanced back at her mother, and let out a sigh. If her mother wasn't scared, then she wouldn't be scared! "Hello, who are you?" she asked, trying to sit tall.

Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:47

"Huh? Oh," she muttered, looking up. "I'm, i'm Bluefur, one of Thunderclan's warriors." she meowed.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:57

Silentkit nodded, her fur still fluffed up in fear. "Nice to meet you, Bluefur," she whispered, looking at her paws.
Badgerfang sighed, wrapping her tail around her kit. "It's ok, Silentkit, they are friends."

Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 14:09

"Yeah. We are." Bluefur meowed. She looked from Badgerfang to Silentkit and sighed. Then she looked down at her paws.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!   How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time! Empty

Back to top Go down

How, i haven't done a dream in a LOOOOONG time!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: