Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like the plot?
Where do I sign up?
PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Vote_lcap83%PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
I hate you're guts for even THINKING this.
PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Vote_lcap8%PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna comment.
PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Vote_lcap8%PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 7:53 pm

What if.......... cats suddenly start disappearing. Like, handfuls of them from the clan. It starts with the kits, then apprentices, then the warriors. Soon, only leaders, deputies, medicine cats, and a few warriors remain. Desperate to save the clan, each leader leaves the clan, to go to moonstone. When they don't return, the clans fall apart, and start living together, to be saved. In this confusion and what seems like utter defeat, a leader comes to his medicine cat during their sleep, telling them that they must come to Mothermouth, where they find that cats have been here. They follow the trail, and find that the cats have been kidnapped, BY BADGERS :D

The story behind the badgers is that, they were living at Fourtrees, when the warriors kicked them out (because that night was the full moon and they needed fourtrees for everyone to gather). That night there was a blizzard, preventing the clans from the Gathering, and the leaders from going to Mothermouth. Against their better judgement, the badgers took refuge in the cave. StarClan, confused that they could see the leaders, but knew there was a presence, entered the dreams of the badgers, where they were trapped. The badgers, enlightened on StarClan and the rest of the Warriors, promised revenge. >:)

And before you say, badgers can't know about StarClan, think about Midnight..

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 7:57 pm

May I just ask: Why would badgers only kidnap cats? And they have warriors and apprentices, who could probably fight off the badgers, so how many badgers are there? Or are the warriors and apprentices wounded badly? Oh, and the queens may have kits, but I'm sure they can still fight.

I'm not saying no, Fea, I'm just curious to know more, so that if we do go through with it, there aren't any loopholes we didn't notice before. (:
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 8:03 pm

Well like, when apprentices and warriors go on patrols, and they never come back. Then, in the dead of the night, the badgers could still the queens and the kits, by just tearing apart the nursery.

OHHH> I forgot to add, that the Clan's would start turning against each other, because they think the others are the one kidnapping their cats.

And it's a BUNCHA badgers. It took like, a patrol of warriors from each Clan to send them off, and a handful of the warriors that were in on the attack were injured, which makes them more prone to being attacked, seeing as their still weak, even after their wounds are scabbed over. Some are so weak, they can't leave the MC's den, which sends the OTHER healthy apprentices and warriors into hunting, and when their gone, then the queens and MC's and leaders and deputies, while someone stays at camp to watch the kits.

Oh and these badgers are smart, they'll set up diversions to draw the warriors away from camp, while they steal kits and queens.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 8:07 pm

Okay.

In stealing the kits and queens in the dead of night, how do the badgers manage to keep them quiet enough to steal them away?

And, again, why would the badgers merely kidnap the cats? I know that they want revenge and all, but they're still badgers. With the brains they have, I would assume they would simply want to get rid of the problem by killing the cats.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 8:11 pm

Okay. So, it's easy to grab and cat, and hit them in the head so they pass out, or put a paw over their muzzles.

And what if their kidnapping them, so they can take them to the big group of badgers living in this one forest, where their going to eat them?

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 8:12 pm

Where'sthe sign up sheet??
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 8:14 pm

Alrighty, I would like an approximate number of badgers, because that's an awful lot of cats to be herding and oppressing for so long a time.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 8:38 pm

Um. How many do you think we would need? And also, I think we should encourage some people to rp Badgers and their cats. Someone who we can trust to play both, and that have good rping skills.
If that's alright with you.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 9:58 pm

Yeah, that's probably best. But we need to write the whole thing out, because without a timeline, things are going to get screwy, and people will be godmodding left and right.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:15 pm

Okay you want me to make it into steps?

1. A leader from a non specific clan (for the time being) discovers there a big ol' load of badgers in fourtrees, and tells the other leaders.
2. The most experienced warriors from each Clan go to drive away the badgers, because it is the full moon that night, and they need fourtrees for the gathering.
3. They manage to drive away the badgers, but they are injured. Some have to be carried back to camp.
4. A heavy blizzard falls upon the forest, forcing the cats to abandon the gathering, and keeps the leaders from visiting the moonstone.
5. The badgers take refuge in mothermouth.
6. StarClan senses a presence and enters the dream, and become trapped.
7. The badgers are enlightened on StarClan and the Warriors.
8. They devise a plan, attacking the first patrol of warriors they find.
- NOTE: The clans began to become untrustworthy and even hostile to each other, because each clan things the other is taking their cats.
9. They hold the warriors hostage, taking them a few groups at a time to the big ol forest where they plan to give them to the rest of their badger family.
10. Soon there aren't enough warriors to protect the camp. Kits and queens began to be taken.
11. Soon all that's left is the one or two of the following : leader, deputy, MC MAYBE a warrior or apprentice
- NOTE: The stragglers of each clan come together, and stay with each other.
12. One leader comes to their MC/deputy in their sleep and tell them they are stuck in mothermouth.
13. The last inhabitants of the Clan get together, make a journey to mothermouth, only to find the traces of the badgers.
14. They track the badgers, and find their cats, where they are also captured.
15. They devise a plan, where they attack the badgers, and run for their lives. XD
16. When they get back to the Clans, they are make ammends for being so hateful to each other.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:23 pm

Well, it sounds good to me. We'll need to plan out when each thing is going to happen and where or whatever.

But that should be discussed via PM, since we don't want people doing anything without permission first. Also, we must make an announcement/mass PM to everybody, telling them what is going to happen, and that they all must be there.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:27 pm

(Dammit, Chi! D:< I have to retype this because of your new post!)

Well, for one, badgers aren't supposed to be intelligent enough to be able to kidnap. I mean, Midnight was supposed to be their smartest, and she could only speak like Yoda. Also, would people want to disappear for a this much time? Prove me if I am wrong, but people want a plot that they can contribute to, but also be able to freely roleplay regular topics. With this, they will be stripped of that duty until certain people end the plot. This will be a plot they'd WANT to end.

I'm sorry, Ftero. I thing this is brilliantly thought out, but it is morefor a story than a roleplay. I'm not in approval. ):

Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:36 pm

Also, we should probably make sure everyone knows that if they try and godmod, that we WILL kick them out of the plot. They HAVE to let themselves be kidnapped by the Badgers, or they just don't get to be in the plot at all.

Jay- Actually, we have to have A LOT of badgers for this plot, and we were going to let seperate people role play each one. Also, the cats that are kidnapped, will be able to rp when they get to the forest, about attempted escape plans. MCs or MCAs that are capture can post about how they are treating wounded warriors, and all in all, they can just post about being in the forest, herded by the badgers, and how they're being treated, and also, they can post about dreams from StarClan they are recieve, things that they normally post about.

And even though Midnight talked like Yoda, she could still carry out task, like finding Leafpool and giving her the message. These badgers only have to be able to communicate with the other badgers.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:47 pm

So you are going to have as much badgers as most of the active site? :bechplz:
That's a little too much, as in 70 or so. And anyhow, there are too much necessary moves, as in it is a story, not a plot. It is almost like no one can do their own thing. They have to rely on what you tell them, as if you are a puppetmaster. :c

I'm still not seeing much good in this.

Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:51 pm

No, I was thinking more along the lines of like, the maximum of 15 badgers. And the cats can do as they wish one they get in the forest. As long as the don't escape. They can even try to escape, but if they do they'd fail.
ALSO at the end of the plot, we'll need more cats to post as badgers, because its a big ol' group of badgers where this forest is. So up to like, 25?
And all the cats in the end have to post so they can fight the badgers off.

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.   PLOT TIMMMMMMMME. Empty

Back to top Go down

PLOT TIMMMMMMMME.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: