Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /:

Go down 
+10
Mossy
May
Hope
Sleepy
Jay
Flame
Shadow
Moon
Honey Badger
Rainy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /:   Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:01 pm

I will include you, but only because I'm feeling the holiday spirit. And your post was 54 minutes after mine, so it was considerably late. (:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /:   Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:20 am

Because saying "Submission window now close" obviously means "It's perfectly okay to fill out the template now."

Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ice.

Ice.

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, Apprentice
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /:   Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:03 am

So I can't enter? :/

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /:   Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:29 am

I'm fairly sure that's what she meant when she said "The submission window is now closed, so any templates that come after this post are invalid"

Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /:   Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:01 am

But Sleepy, "Submission window now closed" means "It's perfectly okay to fill out the template now." Right? :trollfaceplz:

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /:   Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retry at the Interview, though I'm sure none of you want to fill this out /:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: