Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
conneautgal

Clan/Rank : thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7

hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s) Empty
PostSubject: hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s)   hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s) EmptyMon 5 Dec - 7:01

Name: greenkit/greenear/greenheart

Tom or she-cat: she-cat

Appearance: light brown, almost blond fur, with a strange mark on her left ear that looks almost like a grass stain.
She's a little on the chubby side. Her voice has an almost musical quality to it, and she has bright green eyes.

Personality: She's very eager to please and hates to see people angry, so she tends to over-compensate. She is an excellent peace keeper
and loves to take care of people. She is fiercely protective of those she loves, and gets frustrated if she feels useless. She is an excellent hunter,
and you can almost never hear her coming.

Size: medium, i guess?

What clan you are in/want to be in: thunderclan,but I'm willing to switch

Any recommendations for parents?: None just as long as they love me! :bestbuddies:

here's a llama there's a llama and another little llama fuzzy llama funny llama llama llama duck
llama llama cheesecake llama tablet brick potato
llama llama llama mushroom llama
llama llamaduck
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s)   hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s) EmptyTue 13 Dec - 6:54

I have 5 others...two are appretices.
Back to top Go down
conneautgal

Clan/Rank : thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s)   hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s) EmptySun 25 Dec - 14:56

Wait, are you willing to be my parent then?

here's a llama there's a llama and another little llama fuzzy llama funny llama llama llama duck
llama llama cheesecake llama tablet brick potato
llama llama llama mushroom llama
llama llamaduck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s)   hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

hi, i'm greenkit! I need thunder clan parent(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Parent Finder-
Jump to: