Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners] Empty
PostSubject: Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners]   Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners] EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 10:46

Derp.

Name: Aerialsong(kit)

Tom or she-cat: She-cat

Appearance: An extremely light grey she-cat with slightly darker grey swirly marks on her hind legs, back, shoulders, and a small one on her forehead.

Personality: Shy and relatively quiet.

Size: Small.

What clan you are in/want to be in: ShadowClan <3

Any recommendations for parents?: Anyone NICE and relatively active in ShadowClan .o.

Last edited by May~Aerialkit on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 17:50; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners]   Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners] EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 13:27

Uh...yea...that was going to be the story behide my next life, that Badger left her on the border to live the life that Badger should've lived...but I got rid of it cause Badger would never do that. She doesn't really remember her life in WindClan. She just knows that she lived there. Also, it is very unlikely that Sleepystar would let you be in RiverClan for a little bit. Cause I really hate the Clan changing thing.... But I am just going to do it with my next life as a kit. And I am not having my kits any time soon.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners]   Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners] EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 13:38

d'aw, fine

Funny, how that happened .o.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners]   Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aerialkit needs someone to lean on! :o [ShadowClanners]
Page 1 of 1