Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Haven and Hearth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

Haven and Hearth Empty
PostSubject: Haven and Hearth   Haven and Hearth EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:03 am

WARNING: There will be blood in this Fan-fic. If you are faint of heart, DO NOT READ. There will be alot of death before peace, and death of cute fuzzy animals. You have been warned.

Chapter One
The Cave of Creation

Where to begin? I guess my story starts when I first woke up, in the cave. I had no form, no name, nothing. I was a floating blue orb of light. However, I retained my senses, though I had lost the sense of touch. As I began to look around, I noticed a group of people in the cave. I floated to them, and one noticed me. She smiled warmly, and though I was wary before, I knew I had no reason to fear. She got the attention of her group. "It appears another lost soul on the way to Elysium has decided to give life another chance." She murmured. "Will you be male or female?" A thought formed in my mind, seemingly readable through the light. Instantly I regained feeling in my body and I looked around, before realizing I was completely naked. She laughed lightly, a flute like sound. "It is okay, we see plenty of lost souls like yourself on a daily basis. Though please, put these on. " She handed me a pair of clothes and backed up.
Another person, who was this time a man, came to me after I had clothed myself. "You have form, but are still nameless. Tell me, what shall history know you as?" A feeling pent up in my throat, a feeling I hadn't felt for a long time. I said, for the first time since I had died, "Aaron." Blue smoke flitted around me, and I knew instantly who I was. "Welcome Eric, to the Cave of Creation. Though, you cannot stay here. It is time for you to return to the world and change it. Go to the ladder and open your eyes to the light." She said. "Wait!" I called to him. I didn't know what to do. I had no memories of anything. But he and the cave suddenly disappeared and I was lying on heathland, the heather waving around me.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Haven and Hearth DeQnfHaven and Hearth UTs4eHaven and Hearth CmOB3Haven and Hearth L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Haven and Hearth Swufty

Haven and Hearth 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

Haven and Hearth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven and Hearth   Haven and Hearth EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:51 am

Chapter Two
Exploration of the Unknown

I slowly got to my feet. I glanced around. It was dawn. The heath extended for at least a mile in every direction, but I saw that eventually forest appeared. I decided to go that way. Though, not after two steps I heard rustling behind me, and I saw a small rabbit crawling around. I had no idea what it was at the time, however. I cautiously walked to it and grabbed it, and watched it struggle against my hold. I had no idea what to do with it. I was barely strong enough to hold it, and eventually it kicked loose and went hopping away. That was about when the fox dove and caught it by the neck and killed it. I jumped back. THIS animal could kill me. I backed off quickly, but it showed no interest in me. I waited and when it left I began to examine the dead animal. I picked up the limp and torn body, then dropped it when I felt the warm blood run down my hands and across my arms. I dropped it, then continued walking. I'd have to wash this blood off. Didn't want to attract any other monstrous animals.

As I walked I came to the solid resolution that next time I found a rabbit I would kill it and bring it along. I was beginning to get hungry, another experience I wish I had left behind. Though, to my luck, there was nothing. As I continued, and the forest got closer and closer, I began to get nervous. What if there were bigger animals, more angry? What if they killed me? I quickly banished the thought. I couldn't afford to think like that.
Finally, I arrived, to be setback yet again. Between me and the forest was a small river, too wide to crossed in my state. I wondered what would happen if I tried to cross it. I washed off the blood from my hands and noticed some rocks in the river, large enough to be walked on. I hopped from rock to rock across the river, till I was on the other side. I noticed fish swimming by the waters edge when I reached the other side. I tried to grab one, but it swam away too quickly. With a sigh I turned around and began walking again. I had no idea where I was going, except that I WAS going. I wouldn't go far though, because I wanted to be near the river. For some reason, it attracted me to it. As I began to look around, I remembered the trees. How could I forget? I walked over to one, and noticed a flimsy branch hanging loosely. I plucked it off and examined it. I shrugged and wondered where to put it. When the people in the cave gave me equipment, they also gave me a backpack like thing. It was very roomy and I placed it inside. Then I turned around to keep walking and came face to face with a bear. The bear snarled in my face and geared for a swing, but I managed to fall to the ground, (Out of surprise or instinct, you guess) and jumped back to my feet. It missed and collided with the tree, splintering it a little but causing alot of pain to the bear, which then roared in agony. Now it turned to me in anger, putting no weight on that paw. It growled and began to limp after me, but not before I sprinted away. With only three good paws, it couldn't follow me well enough to keep up with me.
Within seconds I was far away from the animal. I began breathing heavily, thanking... something that I was still alive. I looked up and found a boulder towering overhead. I was surprised, having not seen any before now. I walked over to it and felt my hand across it, and a rather large rock flaked off of it into my hands. I glanced at it in confusion. A second item. I pulled out the branch from earlier, and glanced at the two in both hands. I set the branch down and felt the rock, and drew back in pain. It was VERY sharp, and had cut my hand. I winced. Then I picked back up the branch. There was a groove in the branch, likely from the bear. Maybe that was how it had gotten so loose from the tree. I pressed the stone into the groove, and it seemed to stick there perfectly. I had to worm it around a bit before it stuck so well, but then I couldn't even get it to come back out. I held it up. What I could use this for, I had no idea... But the next thing that attacked me would feel this stone's edge.
I walked. I wondered what this stone would do against a tree, how sharp it would be then. I turned around and found one, and smashed the axe into it. A deep notch appeared where my axe was. I did this a few more times, and the tree rumbled. I jumped back at least three feet. It fell and created a dust cloud. I pulled the remainder of branches from it and then was struck with another idea. The bear had trouble breaking the wood of the tree... how would branches fare? I placed them together and wrapped the more flexible segments around each other, and it created a corner of a fence. I wondered if any animals would be able to go through this, or if they would try to. I gathered more branches and continued the barrier, until it went for at least several yards. Eventually I came to the point where I had wrapped it around a small area and it came back to itself, and I wondered how I would get out. That would be a thought for another day, however. Night was beginning to fall, and I was getting tired. I began looking for something soft to sleep on, but found none. As I walked around, near to my little fenced-in area, I felt the bough of fir trees. They weren't soft, but they were better than anything else I've found. I grabbed a bunch from the tree and walked back. As my eyes closed I finished putting them together and fell on them. I was asleep in seconds.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Haven and Hearth DeQnfHaven and Hearth UTs4eHaven and Hearth CmOB3Haven and Hearth L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Haven and Hearth Swufty

Haven and Hearth 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Haven and Hearth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: